Action Figure MAFEX Comic Book Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mafex Symbiote Suit Spider-Man Figure.

MAFEX-Black-Suit-Spider-Man-001.jpg
MAFEX-Black-Suit-Spider-Man-004.jpg
MAFEX-Black-Suit-Spider-Man-005.jpg
MAFEX-Black-Suit-Spider-Man-008.jpg
MAFEX-Black-Suit-Spider-Man-009.jpg

How much is shipping for amiami? Is it worth going with them over BBTS? I always figure that shipping cost will just make it come close to BBTS prices regardless.
Absolutely…BBTS is the last place to get anything imported lately. HLJ , AmiAmi get their stock on official release date or at least a few days after . BBTS will probably get it at least two or three months after it releases in the U.S.

Got in Remy and was able to snap some pis. I have to admit the coat does not bother me as much in person. For some reason in photos it does look a tad bit larger. At first I thought it was going to be a deal breaker, but when I got it in, I was ok with it.

One thing I thought was interesting is that MaFex didn't articulate those things on his boot that are infront of his knee. Looks kinda odd sometimes when his knee is bent.

Other than that, MaFex delivered another sweet figure!

Got in Remy and was able to snap some pis. I have to admit the coat does not bother me as much in person. For some reason in photos it does look a tad bit larger. At first I thought it was going to be a deal breaker, but when I got it in, I was ok with it.

One thing I thought was interesting is that MaFex didn't articulate those things on his boot that are infront of his knee. Looks kinda odd sometimes when his knee is bent.

Other than that, MaFex delivered another sweet figure!

Great photos. Agreed, the coat is way better than I was expecting in hand. Photos seem to make it look bulky but it’s far from it. Probably my favourite Mafex yet tbh.

Nice! Hoping my Psylocke ships soon.

Tempted by the X-Force figs but I think I'll pass. I hope they reissue the regular Deadpool. My Figma is too small to fit in this line.

So I got 2 calm head sculpts with my Psylocke. Shes got the right hair piece on it, but the head is the same as the one thats on her with a calm expression, no angry one. I like it, but I'd like to have an angry face too. I contacted the email on the package for medicom, so we'll see.
Has anyone else ever got a figure like that, and does medicom help out with problems?

So I got 2 calm head sculpts with my Psylocke. Shes got the right hair piece on it, but the head is the same as the one thats on her with a calm expression, no angry one. I like it, but I'd like to have an angry face too. I contacted the email on the package for medicom, so we'll see.
Has anyone else ever got a figure like that, and does medicom help out with problems?
My Miles Morales.from Into the Spider-Verse came with two of the same masked headsculpts, as the eyes are meant to be different. Yours is a lot worse though.

Back