Action Figure MAFEX Comic Book Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, I’m new to this line, I just got Mangeto from eBay, and have a Spider-Man and Azrael on order.

is there a better choice between BBTS or EE for these preorders?
Do both always fulfill?

Got Wolverine (brown suit) earlier in January. This is the best figure I have ever owned, Mafex is doing awesome work now that they have taken care of their QC issues. I feel stupid for not getting Gambit to go with him.

Hi, I’m new to this line, I just got Mangeto from eBay, and have a Spider-Man and Azrael on order.

is there a better choice between BBTS or EE for these preorders?
Do both always fulfill?
Both are reputable vendors. I've ordered from both but my main U.S. vendor is BBTS.
They also have $4 flat shipping.
However I do have a cousin that had 1 bad experience with BBTS and does not use them so like any vendor there is an occasional mishap.
Having said that, I have used BBTS for over a decade now and have not had a problem (please do not jinx me!)

Both are reputable vendors. I've ordered from both but my main U.S. vendor is BBTS.
They also have $4 flat shipping.
However I do have a cousin that had 1 bad experience with BBTS and does not use them so like any vendor there is an occasional mishap.
Having said that, I have used BBTS for over a decade now and have not had a problem (please do not jinx me!)
Actually I’ve used bbts for years, and I love them! I just made a EE account And haven’t had any experience with it however, so I wasn’t sure if they were like GameStop, and will cancel your preorders due to lack of inventory (more common then it should happen)

1645630667403.jpeg

We'll be at three males and three females so I'm thinking they may release another male before Rogue.

Here's my wishlist for remaining figures, in no particular order: Rogue, Iceman, Jubilee, Bishop, Nightcrawler, Angel and Beast.

Oh and for villains at least a proper Jim Lee Magneto.

We'll be at three males and three females so I'm thinking they may release another male before Rogue.

Here's my wishlist for remaining figures, in no particular order: Rogue, Iceman, Jubilee, Bishop, Nightcrawler, Angel and Beast.

Oh and for villains at least a proper Jim Lee Magneto.
I always thought it was weird for them to do Age of Apocalypse Magneto while they've been releasing Jim Lee inspired X-Men.

I always thought it was weird for them to do Age of Apocalypse Magneto while they've been releasing Jim Lee inspired X-Men.
I’m glad we got it, and wouldn’t mind more AoA figures, if of my favorite comics growing up.

But a proper Magneto, and maybe even a Prof X would be swell Mafex, thanks.

Back