Madden 09 League sign ups

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can someone please find out what kind of bug crawled up Jason's ass so we can call an exterminator. :D
Who is this 'Jason' you speak of? :confused:

If you want a challange I can put you as the Dolphins.
Dee will take them, he knows the real life pain of being a Fins fan. :lol

*Waits for Fritz to come in with a "^^^^ You".* :rotfl

:lol Tom Brady to Randy Moss... TOUCHDOWN.
For Josh: https://tombradyowned.ytmnd.com/

I hate the Pats (no offense, we are friends remember?)
Yeah I know, I saw you two 'cross streams'. :horror :D

Were all the spots taken? Has anyone picked the Cincinnati Bengals? If not could someone sign me up to use them? I am so interested in getting in this league. My Live ID Gamertag is AppleTree420.

Nope its my last day before I have to go back really. Kain and I where talking about this the other day and it shouldn't be that hard to get it setup. If its similar to NCAA.

I have one more request. I mentioned the Madden 09 league to my buddy Chris who is totally down. I will not mention to any other friends to keep it fair for everyone on this board. He wants the hometown Chicago Bears if they have not been taken yet. His Xbox Live Gamer Tag is Mister Magnus. Can't wait for the games to start!! :blissy:blissy

I'll hopefully be able to pick up mine on my way home from the show tomorrow night. But I feel a *cough, cough* cold coming on :D

:lol :lol

It comes out on my last day before I have to go back for work so I get midnight to play and then most of the day Tuesday.

I'll pick up my copy sometime in the next week on the 360. I didn't reserve one, but I'm sure I'll find one.

I doubt we get into games till late next week and if I understand things correctly we can work around whatever team you choose till you have it.

Well, thats why I may not. :lol Though, I don't expect a ton of people picking it up. Never picked up a game at midnight before.

Well, thats why I may not. :lol Though, I don't expect a ton of people picking it up. Never picked up a game at midnight before.

When I went to the midnight release of Halo 3 and NCAA 08 it was a long line and you pretty much stand there and look at your watch a lot unless you take a friend. When I picked up Metal Gear 4 this year about 25 people showed up and they had it set up where you had to have paid off your game before closing time so I was in and out in about 15 minutes. I might drive bye the store tomorrow night and see how long the line is and if it aint too bad I might pick it up.

Really? I'll probably do it and just head over to the store around 10 or 11 and get everything paid off and wait. I may even use that coupon you posted to get some more savings.

Back