Madden 09 League sign ups

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That ^^^^ing sucks. One of the main reasons I bought this damn game :emperor

It was a bonus and I guess after messing around with the online dynasty on NCAA I had my hopes up for one on here. It is kind of funny that they put it in the college game but not in the pro's.

Well I picked my copy up on the way in this morning :rock

I'm fine with the league news myself, as I had assumed it was just a tourney this whole time.

Like the McDonalds commercials used to say it could happen. :lol

Misty%20May%20Back.jpg

See that finely sculpted piece of backside? Ain't gonna happen. :lol

Ok I messed around with setting up a league tonight and here is some stuff I would like to throw out and see what you guys think.

Number of times you play opponents: 1 or 3 times
Trades happen between opponents so would you like them to be allowed
Qtr length: 1-5 minutes

I plan on getting this started the first of next week that gives us all time to get used to the controls and how the game plays.

That's what I was hoping to do but it will only let you put in odd numbers.

I think 3 is too many. That would be a 33 game season if I had to play the other 11 teams 3 times each. I guess once is good.

Or are their divisions? If there are 3 four team divisions then go with 3 each and that is a 12 game season againt division teams only.

I picked up 810 of the 1000 achievement points last night. I still need 4 more and I will get 3 of those tnoght. The last one I'll get will probably be the 2 kickoff returns in one game. I need that one, shout out a rival in franchise, 50 yard FG in franchise and comp 80% of passes in franchise.

I start my franchise tonight.

How do you get the Midway challenge one? I also haven't gotten the secret one that I thought you got for just booting up the game.

For the secrect one create "John Madden" and boost all his stats to 99. Save player and achievement will unlock.

For Midway create "Bones Jackson" and place him on the Bears and boost all his stats to 99 and save and achievement will unlock.

Back