Madden 09 League sign ups

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think 3 is too many. That would be a 33 game season if I had to play the other 11 teams 3 times each. I guess once is good.

Or are their divisions? If there are 3 four team divisions then go with 3 each and that is a 12 game season againt division teams only.

No divisions in the league setup and I dont think 3 games would be too bad. I played Badmoon and Josh last night and I could have squeezed in another game between them if I hadnt signed off for 2 hours.

No divisions in the league setup and I dont think 3 games would be too bad. I played Badmoon and Josh last night and I could have squeezed in another game between them if I hadnt signed off for 2 hours.

So who won? :monkey1

I got my ass wooped by both Kain and Dark Artist. To be honest it was the first two games I played. However, I also think my level of suck had somthing to do with it. :lol

I know how you feel. I'd probably get my ass handed to me right now as well. I'll be willing to play someone tonight, but I don't expect to put up too much of a fight just yet.

I'll give it a go if you want. Haven't even played a game yet, but it'd be fun.

What time?

I almost want you to use the Colts so I can see how far I have to go. But then again, I'd rather not get my ass handed to me that bad on the first go round.

I should be on anytime after 6 tonight. I'm going to get a couple of those create an achievements when I sign on.

I almost want you to use the Colts so I can see how far I have to go. But then again, I'd rather not get my ass handed to me that bad on the first go round.

I should be on anytime after 6 tonight. I'm going to get a couple of those create an achievements when I sign on.

I will sign on early (usually get on after 10:30) to play.

I won't use the Colts, no worries.

I'll be on tonight as well if anyone wants to play... Badmoon was fun and a good sport... we both kinda suck so it was cool and nobody got pissed.

I'm trying to break my dependence on Randy Moss though... but it's hard. :lol

Hey I will be canonfodder for some of you here. I am picking the game up today after work. I will take the Seahawks and my gamer tag is wickedloki00.

Ok I am going to set this thing up this weekend so I will be PMing the info to everybody telling you the league name and the password to get in. So far with 13 players it might be best to set it to where you have to play everyone 1 time but I am still open to suggestions.

Last edited:
Ok I am going to set this thing up this weekend so I will be PMing the info to everybody telling you the league name and the password to get in. So far with 13 players it might be best to set it to were you have to play everyone 1 time but I am still open to suggestions.

That seems fine. That would be a 12 game season. Can I use my created player :monkey1

Back