Madden 09 League sign ups

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No divisions in the league setup and I dont think 3 games would be too bad. I played Badmoon and Josh last night and I could have squeezed in another game between them if I hadnt signed off for 2 hours.

I'll be honest...if it's a 33 game season count me out. I don't play enough during the week to get that much madden in.

Yeah, probably after thinking about it overnight just do it where we play each other once and then playoffs. Probably will work best for everyones schedule.

Woot!!

madden090062zz9.jpg

Here's Josh and my's first game. Should made it a league game for this win. Dude is good!! So I guess if he can beat Badmoon, so can I!! lol Way to back and forth for my taste. Heart was beating mad crazy in overtime!!

madden092ry7.jpg

:lol Yeah it was a CRAZY game... we were neck and neck up until the end, I somehow managed to score in the final minutes and get a 2 pt conversion on top of it. Still lost in OT, but it was seriously one of the best Vs. games I have ever played. :rock:rock

Ok I think I sent out the league name and password to everyone if not let me know and I will send it to you.

Man this thread is awesome... Wish there is a league type thing like this For either MLB2k series or MLB the show series

Sorry, but I am not going to be joining the league after all. I just don't play enough during the week to do it. I'd sloe everything down.

You play all the time during the week and games take less than 45 minutes. It's not going to be a nightly thing but probably 2-3 times a week. that's not asking too much is it?

When do I play all the time during the week anymore? Most of the time I am not even on anymore unless it's Fri, Sat or Sun.

Sorry Kain, I haven't signed up yet. I'll do it when I pop in Madden later today.

Back