Mad Max: Fury Road

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it could have worked.
but miller did not want to leave it to imagination. the setting is australia, even though it was shot somewhere else.lolz
Well, he did leave a lot to the imagination already. So much that people think there's no story :lol

Shame on those comparing Joe with Vader... Joe will not be remember in 10 years except by die hard fans of this series. :)
Being remembered by millions of pseudo-fans and pseudo-geeks and being borderline public domain isn't a good thing.

Being remembered by a few who truly appreciate pop-culture is best.

Being remembered by millions of pseudo-fans and pseudo-geeks and being borderline public domain isn't a good thing.

Being remembered by a few who truly appreciate pop-culture is best.

Even then he won't last... He's more flavor of the month... A rapist with a cool mask ;)

Besides I would say Vader is remembered by those who truly appreciate pop-culture also. Wouldn't you?... As well as the film institutes and the directors and film makers who were impacted by his character and the films he was in...

This guy....... Not so much.

Don't get me wrong... He was OK.. he served his purpose but it's he's no Vader, or Toht, or Hans Gruber, or Khan, or Thulsa Doom, or Mr. Smith, or Terminator, or Sheriff Teasel, or Stansfield or the Wicked Witch of the West or..... ah you get my point ;) :)

Last edited:
But it WAS basically a boring action flick.
There are no redeeming qualities outside of glorious action scenes and crazy soundtrack.
I take this crap back! :lol
Good film all things considered. Wish I knew this back there and went to see it on a big screen instead of Judassic World.
Still flawed, but much better than other modern "sequels" of pop-franchises.

I take this crap back! :lol
Good film all things considered. Wish I knew this back there and went to see it on a big screen instead of Judassic World.
Still flawed, but much better than other modern "sequels" of pop-franchises.

Too late... You own that..

I think you are saying that just because you like to go against the grain... it was time to change your tune because someone agreed with you ;) ;)

I think you are saying that just because you like to go against the grain.
it was time to change your tune because someone agreed with you ;-)
I can feel your struggle... Come on, just say it!

u765655_zpsmmeyfeek.gif

:monkey3

___

A-a-a-anyway...

this-is-beautiful.gif

It's better that way, it's rare to find creators who know when to give it a rest when their heart's not in it anymore, before they start ******** on their own creation.

WB needs to get him on a DC movie instead.

Word is he was pissed off about no GG nominations.

Oh well, I agree that FR > BTD.

He's not young either, not easy to make these kind of movies.

Last edited:
Back