Mad Max: Fury Road

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But then why all the sequel talk, was that just to help with the box office then.

He should've done like Daniel Craig who right out the gate before Spectre even opened said "**** this crap!" :lol

was that just to help with the box office then?
It's not a secret that nowadays "pre-release sequel talk" is the easiest and safest way to draw attention to your film.
Probably a mandatory thing for every director while working on/promoting big films. :lol

I read another account that it's just too time-consuming at his age. Though FR *was* a special case.

That's what I read too. Surely this'll be the case? I can hardly imagine him being that pissed off by a lack of Golden Globe nominations. :lol Who gives a ****? People only tuned in to see Ricky Gervais rip into celebrities. :lol

That's an idea... imagine if his acceptance speech was to spray the Oscar silver with a can of paint he'd brought with him, scream "SHINY AND CHROME!" into the microphone and then return to his seat. :lol

Back