Machew1031's Collection Update HT Marty McFly/ Rahmier84 Medicom Yoda

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Machew1031's collection Custom TWD Shane Walsh, Iminime WD

That's a great Shane man! The sculpt is pretty great

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

That's a great Shane man! The sculpt is pretty great

Thanks Rob! Means a lot :) Yeah I think the sculpt is pretty close likeness to Shane. I like the WGP one but this one was way cheaper and matched the ACI body color wise better. Still on the lookout for someone selling the WGP for a good deal though lol

Any plans for a Merle or Michonne?

WDshane5_zps80dd6d10.jpg

Love these. I reckon you could weather them up - add even more to the realism.

Any plans for a Merle or Michonne?

I'd really like a Merle. I saw Ikecon had a really great custom one he put together. Not sure what the head sculpt was from think it was WGP. But I may just hold out for the Ashley Wood 3A version of Merle it looks really great. But not sure if it's a go yet due to licensing. Did you see Iminimes michonne sculpt? It's pretty much spot on. I'm not a huge fan but I'd love to see a full figure of her from Denny and the team:)

WDshane5_zps80dd6d10.jpg

Love these. I reckon you could weather them up - add even more to the realism.

Me too really can't stop looking at these lol! Thanks for the tip! I was planning on adding some more weathering to Daryl especially the jacket could use more. And the Shane has a way left to go. Gonna dirty up the boots and pants for sure

great walking dead collection bro! i actually was upset that shane got killed off in this show. i mean i know he was an A-hole but i would wanna be with him if there ever was a zombie apocalypse. dude knew how to survive! haha

great walking dead collection bro! i actually was upset that shane got killed off in this show. i mean i know he was an A-hole but i would wanna be with him if there ever was a zombie apocalypse. dude knew how to survive! haha

Thanks for the kind words dude! Yep he was one of my favorite characters on the show. He was responsible for a lot of the tension in season 2 which made the show so great. Which is why I think season 2 was in my opinion the best season so far. He was definitely a hardcore survivor and did anything he had to do to keep thriving, although a lot of those things were pretty messed up lol :cuckoo:

haha. don't get me wrong. he was psychotic, but he saved everyone so many times i can't blame him for going crazy. i agree w/season 2 being the best tho. the barn scene episode is by far my favorite episode so far in the series.

You right about that :lol yeah the barn scene was just crazy that was definitely a curve ball with Sophia I wasn't expecting. Hopefully season 4 will get back to more intense moments like that scene. Although season 3 was good for the most part the middle episodes kinda lost momentum. Season 4 looks like it's going to be great though :yess:

Re: Machew1031's collection Update Iminime Cowboy pg10

Got a big update today, Cant say enough good things about this figure. One of Trevors best sculpts to date. One of my favorite westerns of all time. Im so happy to have this figure in my collection!

Iminime Cowboy Full Set

blondie1_zps686153e4.jpg

blondie4_zpsab7361e3.jpg

blondie3_zps6d6d2e55.jpg

blondie2_zpsded3c8f8.jpg

collection2_zps4f9bdbf7.jpg

Great score Matt...customs are starting to take over your detolf!

Great score Matt...customs are starting to take over your detolf!

Thanks brother! Yeah Rob my Hot Toys are almost all gone lol! I'm mainly going to keep my interrogation set up and Platoon figures. The rest I'm probably going to end up selling, don't have any room for them with the other custom figures coming :lol

Congrats on the new piece, looks fantastic! Nice, clean display too :clap

That is a great looking addition....Back to the future 3 is my favorite WESTERN. lol

Congrats on the new piece, looks fantastic! Nice, clean display too :clap

Thanks dude! I appreciate the compliment!

That is a great looking addition....Back to the future 3 is my favorite WESTERN. lol

Lol Thanks Swamp ;) Hey Marty did say his name was Eastwood in the movie lol

Great update bro!

Thanks dude!

Congrats on the new piece my friend :hi5:

Thanks Roberto, I'm real happy with him!

Back