Lurtz Side vs Lurtz Weta

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurtz Side VS. Lurtz Weta

• Sideshow

Votes: 108 81.8%
  • Weta

Votes: 24 18.2%

• Total voters
How about a poll moria orc SS vs. SSW? Stupid I think. Just like these 2 pieces. To say one piece blows the other away is ridiculous. I think those who own weta vote weta and so on.

How about a poll moria orc SS vs. SSW? Stupid I think. Just like these 2 pieces. To say one piece blows the other away is ridiculous. I think those who own weta vote weta and so on.

Sounds like someone in the 18% minority. :lol While it may be unfair to compare pieces from two different mediums, it's not unfair or ridiculous to remark that one piece is more impressive than the other. I have both my Lurtz PF and Weta bust displayed together and while I have gotten all sorts of compliments about the PF no one's ever said anything about the bust...so sorry but from my own personal experience the PF does blow the bust away. And while you may not like it, it's obviously the opinion of the vast majority of collectors here as well.

Sounds like someone in the 18% minority. :lol While it may be unfair to compare pieces from two different mediums, it's not unfair or ridiculous to remark that one piece is more impressive than the other. I have both my Lurtz PF and Weta bust displayed together and while I have gotten all sorts of compliments about the PF no one's ever said anything about the bust...so sorry but from my own personal experience the PF does blow the bust away. And while you may not like it, it's obviously the opinion of the vast majority of collectors here as well.

:fireworks
Your an idiot

pizzalurtzpf0050ux6.jpg

You honestly think one blows the other away? They almost look the same. I understand one's a head and the other a whole figure, maybe thats why more people comment.

:fireworks
Your an idiot

pizzalurtzpf0050ux6.jpg

You honestly think one blows the other away? They almost look the same. I understand one's a head and the other a whole figure, maybe thats why more people comment.

If you prefer the one that has two stubs where the arms should be..good for you. I'll take the one that has arms, legs and a torso, not to mention a shield...and a sword...and a bow

And Einstein, while it appears that your grasp of the English language is improving [congrats, you managed to spell idiot correctly] obviously your still having a bit of trouble figuring out numbers....as in 105-24. I guess there must be 105 of us idiots out there, as opposed to, let me guess, 24 of you geniuses.

It never fails, every time I start to think that maybe you're not the retard I think you are, you remind me of why I thought you were one in the 1st place :rolleyes:

Relax guys, let's not turn this into a SW thread.:lol

All you have to do is go back and read my earlier post [#62]. Was there anything in there that warranted being called an idiot by that Weta loving, SS hating moron? :confused:

Last edited:
It must have worked...I've cooled off now :D

Just put me on your ignore list, and dont reply to my post, becuase everything you say is retarded. And I dont collect SSW or SS LOTR, I just think these 2 pieces are very similar, and to say "one is sooo much better" is retarded like you. You tell me what the big difference is, besides the arms and leggs. Actually I dont want to know what you think, so just please ignore me. I wont reply to you and hopefully you do the same. Lets see how hard that is to do. :naughty

Back