Lurtz Side vs Lurtz Weta

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurtz Side VS. Lurtz Weta

• Sideshow

Votes: 108 81.8%
  • Weta

Votes: 24 18.2%

• Total voters
Not entirely fair to compare a PF statue to a polystone bust, but seeing as I own both I would have to say I prefer the PF. The PF is so impressive and I consider it to be in my top 5 favorite LOTR pieces, Sideshow and SS/W combined. The bust while very nice, wouldn't crack my top 20 list.

There both very similar, to say one is hands down better is crazy. Their very close in apperence.

Both are really good, I went with Weta and the $60 I originally paid for it.

I love both these pieces but I would go for Weta. I think the eyes are too rounded and sunken on SS. IMO of course :)

Owning the PF im obviously going to be a bit biased but from the pics they both look nice but i think the all round quality in detail gives it to SS.

I received my Lurtz Bust today :banana:chew:fireworks:chew:banana and boy howdy it is without a doubt the best Bust in the line not even Treebeard can beat this bust in terms of detail or paint job
It's so freakin awesome and would recommend this to anyone who wants the highest quality pieces

Not sure if anyone has seen the latest letter from SS but they have 2 PF Lurtz Exclusives for 50 less than the original price due to mild damage to the box.:cool:

I did see that and I put my name in for it last night. I hopefully will be able to get one. Its the exclusive version so that makes it even sweeter.

Some pics of my just-arrived Lurtz:
dsc0335dp4.jpg

dsc0336fp1.jpg

I still like the sideshow sculpt better.

I just recieved Lurtz and he is so awesome. I am so glad that I got him now. I cant wait to get the rest of the LOTR PF.

Back