Lucius Malfoy Bust for the Board

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lcummins

Universal MODster
Reaction score
OK everyone, I managed to secure an extra Malfoy bust for one lucky board member! Here is what I have decided to do...

If you are a collector of this line, did NOT already get or secure this bust, and have NO intention of selling this bust anytime soon, please post in this thread and pick a number between 1 and 500! The winner will be the number that matches or comes closest to the number on the bust! AND, because I know there are some collectors here who have been collecting this line for a while, the following people get to pick five numbers because they either requested help on this bust a long time ago, or have been listed in the Harry Potter Registry thread; Lynxje, Darth Loki, Nasedo, tomandshell, Dunedain, Block, the Doctor and Dumbledore (if that is a member and not a typo!). Winner pays my actual cost for the bust plus shipping. I would also be willing to trade for something I need, especially the ACME Sidious and Anakin Character Keys!!!!!

This "lottery" will run through Saturday night at midnight CST.

Good luck to everyone!!!

Also, for everyone posting, how about a small picture in your post of your bust collection for everyone to see. It is not a requirement, but just thought it might be fun for everyone to share. :D

And the person who came closest was Lynxje!!! The bust is number 492 / 500, and Lynxje picked 490! I'm sorry I couldn't help everyone get this bust, but at least it is going to someone we all know was desperate to get it! Congrats Lynxje!

Last edited:
What a kick ass thing to do...I dont collect this line so I'am out, and I think its really awesome to give those who are,for a fact, actually collecting the line extra guess'es..:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

Last edited:
Lonnie, you're amazing man!!!!!!

I'll guess 297

edit---

Per your request lonnie here are my meager 5 pieces so far. Opted for the exclusive Sirius instead of the reg. and yes I am still missing Harry too. If you couldn't tell from my other posts around the board I not been dealing well with missing these 2 :lol But no matter how much I try to tell myself I'm going to stop, I can't do it. My wife has gotten a real kick out of it lately :eek:

1000143ep4.jpg

Last edited:
I've purchased each of the busts for my significant other. I was looking at eBay, but hopefully I'll get a shot here. Thanks, Lonnie!

My number is: 173

I did not go to the SDCC last week, I need this bust, thanks for this offer, I guess the number is 339, cross my finger:emperor

Pretty cool of you to do this.................but what if someone offers you a trade......are you gonna cancel the lottery? Anyways, pretty awesome.

Last edited:
Well, heard from my pre-order, no go. They only needed to get three busts for all us pre-orders and couldn't get a single one! Blamed it on the GG pre-orders.

So, my guess is #: 167

Thanks for the chance. It seems the chances here are better than getting one at SDCC.:chew

Last edited:
wow.a chance to get malfoy.these are going to be like gold dust.
never thought id get a chance to get him.thanks icummings.
i got 5 chances as well..:chew
125,328,475,245 and 85.
thanks again mate

Mithrandier said:
Pretty cool of you to do this.................but what if someone offers you a trade......are you gonna cancel the lottery? Anyways, pretty awesome.

My guess: 149

No, no!!! The trade offer is for whoever matches or gets closest to the bust number... that is, they can either pay cost + shipping, or offer a trade.

Also, for everyone posting, how about a small picture in your post of your bust collection for everyone to see. It is not a requirement, but just thought it might be fun for everyone to share. :D

lcummins said:
Also, for everyone posting, how about a small picture in your post of your bust collection for everyone to see. :D

that will really tell you which ones that really coillects the line :D

AWESOME of you Lonnie to do this :rock I'm not into this line so good luck to everyone that is.

Collect the line and I really want this one

pottercoll.jpg

*old pic, Dementor is there now too*

And I get to pick 5 numbers! WH000T!

65, 240, 340, 440, 490

Thanks for doing this :fest

Very very cool of you Lonnie! I hope someone very deserving gets this bad boy! Best of luck to all the HP fans out there clamoring for this bust!!!

Cheers :duff

What a great thing to do! Thank you for the opportunity, however, I should have my bust shipping to me next week from another very generous board member. I'd put my 5 numbers in for Dave, but it seems he was lucky enough to have someone get him one too. So, I'll leave this to those who are really out of luck. Good luck to all and thanks LC. I love to see the growing interest in this amazing line.

Also, for everyone posting, how about a small picture in your post of your bust collection for everyone to see. It is not a requirement, but just thought it might be fun for everyone to share.

I just saw this my camera is not the best but I have 4 of them and will be getting the Dementor sometime soon. I have the Dobby 1:1 so I probley wont be getting the bust of him.

Back