LOST discussion - thar be spoilers ahead!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought the whole Michael losing Walt was lame and a little forced. It didn't make that much sense and I really don't like having him back...oh well...
Also, maybe I missed something but why do you think Ben changed his mind about telling them about Michael all of the sudden, that seemed a little weird, or was he playing his last card?

I just watched the episode tonight. I have been avoiding this thread till now.

So when did Sawyer find out exactly that Michael killed Anna-Lucia and Libby? I don't remember them ever telling us that. Unless they kind of figured it out when he gave them up, or I simply don't remember.

I am pretty sure it was a trap Ben sent Alex, Rousseau, and Carl into. It was probably the Others who shot them. To get Alex back to Ben. I know he has a plan. So does Miles.

I knew Rousseau was chop meat once she told Alex "I love you." It's to bad too. If Rousseau is in fact dead. They didn't really give her and Alex's relationship time to grow at all...

I wonder whats gonna happen with Michael. I'm guessing he's the one in the coffin now as well. Consdering everyone is gonna know he is a murderer.

Now we gotta wait 5 weeks.

:monkey2

The sole purpose of showing us the mercenaries on the boat was to set us up for the ambush. I'm sure that's who sniped Rousseau's group.

As for Walt leaving Michael - they had to come up with a reason he doesn't look like an 11 year old any more. But with all this time comparison - I thought time moved much slower on the island - so when Michael comes back it should be much more than 2 weeks for him.

As for Walt leaving Michael - they had to come up with a reason he doesn't look like an 11 year old any more. But with all this time comparison - I thought time moved much slower on the island - so when Michael comes back it should be much more than 2 weeks for him.

That's what I was thinking, but the two months he originally spent on the island was the same two months his mom was waiting for him back in NYC. There didn't appear to have been any major difference in time between the island and the mainland in that case.

I was expecting some sort of space/time twist in this last episode considering that Ben gave him a specific course and we know now that altering your course can apparently futz with the space/time continuum, but it seems that the amount of time he experienced on the island was the same amount of time he was gone in the real world.

Good news:

It's official: Sources confirm to me exclusively that Steve McPherson has signed off on Lost's extra-special 14th hour this season, which means Lost is getting a three-hour finale! The first hour airs May 15, the second and third hours will air May 29. (In between, on Thursday, May 22, Ugly Betty has an hour finale and Grey's Anatomy airs a two-hour season finale of its own.)

Word is that there are so many big reveals that the producers wanted to deliver this season, that they felt like anything less than a full three-hour finale would have cheated the fans. In fact, I'm hearing that writers' draft of the second half of the finale was 80 pages long, which led all parties involved to realize these stories had to be told now. Anything else would be a ripoff.

So, ABC made it happen, with the help of Shonda Rhimes and Grey's Anatomy, who agreed to a two-hour finale on May 22. And bless McPherson and friends for taking the risk of letting the Lost finale air on May 29—that's after the end of the critical ratings sweeps period. If you're a Lost fan, but don't usually watch Grey's you might consider doing Team Alphabet a solid and just tuning your TV to their channel for the GA finale that night!

whooo hoooo....................one can never have enough lost...........if i had my way it would run nightly...:lecture. but great news never the less. !!!! thanks T&S.

Anyone else find it funny that its a three hour finale broken up over two nights and seperated by two weeks? :lol Still its good news. When do new episodes come back?

Nice article about the rest of season 4 in this week's Entertainment Weekly.

Sounds like the new episode on the 24th will be a big one.

yeah, it's a good article with lots of new pics! I can't wait for the new episodes to start again. I hate these midseason lapses. ugh. :(

yeah, it's a good article with lots of new pics! I can't wait for the new episodes to start again. I hate these midseason lapses. ugh. :(

It's been a relatively short break. Hang in there :D

It'll be the 24th before you know it. And a three hour finale! We've only lost 2 hrs this season because of the strike so that's not too shabby.

What's worse, is after the Season 4 finale, we'll probably have to wait till January for Season 5.

Could be worse. Look at my favorite show 24. We haven't had an episode since May 2007. :monkey4

And, not another new one till fall. I miss Jack Bauer. :monkey2

Back