LOST discussion - thar be spoilers ahead!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't make me lock the thread until after tonight's episode!

:D

I know this is technically a spoiler thread, but ruining the season finale with only a few more hours to go until it airs will really bug some people. Try to keep major spoilers of that nature on hold until later tonight, please.

Well now I know not to look at the previous page until tomorrow :lol I'm gonna be missing the re-air of part one due to "relationship duties" (ie doing something with the girlfriend and her friends) but Ill be damned if Im missing parts 2 and 3 tonight!

Dude, just DVR that ^^^^!!!

I'm gonna see it at my buddies house, but because he doesn't have an HDTV, I'll also DVR the HD ones at my place and rewatch them after BSG (in HD :naughty!!) tomorrow night.

Quick question, is JJ still apart of lost? Wouldn't it be funny if he tried to tie in his new show with lost.

It's still his show, but he hasn't written an episode in so long! I think season 2? Mainly just the exec producer.

Also, did you notice his name is no longer tied to the show (commercially) after season 2?

I wanna know what that foot was on the island back in Season 2, when Sayid went by in the boat...

:eek:

Really looking forward to tonights episode.

Can't wait. :rock

I'm watching the season finale right now... (started at 7pm my time here in Atlantic Canada)... All I'm going to say is wow....

Jeffrey.:naughty

Nine o'clock can't get here fast enough...

You're gonna love it.... Best season finale you could hope for...

Tons of action-- loose ends tied up and even more ripped apart.

I don't want to spoil a thing so just disconnect the phone and sit back with a nice beverage and enjoy...:naughty

wow...once isaw Ben with Jack I knew it was John in the pine box, but still. Only havrto wait 8-9 months for new episodes :lol

Back