Lord of the Rings Online: Crack of Doom Kinship

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been takin quite a break.(sometimes i do this i play for like 3 weeks straight then take 3 weeks off)It's how i roll with mmorpg's

Seth Gecko said:
I've been takin quite a break.(sometimes i do this i play for like 3 weeks straight then take 3 weeks off)It's how i roll with mmorpg's

It's okay, this is how I roll
dbc720a2f4c97b93a27d669d1d42292b-1.gif

Just a reminder for tomorrow:

WetaWork said:
Once again the Sammath Naur Kinship is being called upon to help battle the evils of Middle of Earth.

I'm scheduling another "official" Sammath Naur Kinship meet & play for Saturday, May 19th at 10:30PM EST.

We will still be meeting at the West Gate of Bree. As fellow members continue to level up we reevaluate the most central location for future meets.

Please post your current level and recently started quests (quest rank number and quest title) and where you obtained the quest.

I will be posting this kinship announcement on both the lcvg.com forum and the sideshowcollectors.com forum.

Just wanted to give you guys a summary of what went down last night. A few of us hit the entrance to the Great Barrows and recruited 2 minstrels. One of which (Mack lvl 22) joined our kinship. The other, a lvl 31 joined us for the fellowship quests. After some talented kiting and getting revived/rezed by multiple times by our newly met minstrels, we completed the lvl 22 quest, "Purging the Dead". We weren't strong enough to stay and find the keys for the "An Ancient Evil" quest as many of us had multiple repairs to make. We really could have used a Captain.

All in all, a great time. As a reward for Purging, I selected a new bow with greatly improved stats.

Hope to see more of you at our next meet. I know some of you are taking a break from the game for a bit but are weekend nights bad for you guys? Any suggestions for a better day and time to meet?

Aye sorry I wasn't arround, had a Truck Driving Championship to go to Friday and Saturday. Should be around next weekend unless my wife kidnaps me to do that yard work I keep putting off.

If you see me online and need some help, let me know unless I am in some heavy duty group I usually have the time.

Evan (Karloff)

Jair said:
Aye sorry I wasn't arround, had a Truck Driving Championship to go to Friday and Saturday. Should be around next weekend unless my wife kidnaps me to do that yard work I keep putting off.

If you see me online and need some help, let me know unless I am in some heavy duty group I usually have the time.

Evan (Karloff)

Sounds good. Looks like you will be getting your mount pretty soon. nice!!! Do you have enough gold saved up for a shopping trip at the Horsefields? :)

WetaWork said:
Sounds good. Looks like you will be getting your mount pretty soon. nice!!! Do you have enough gold saved up for a shopping trip at the Horsefields? :)

With the freaking price of 4.2 gold, you better save up. Just got an advertisement yesterday for $2.75/gold, might take it up.

WetaWork said:

Hit 35 last night, short about a gold for the horse, no real worries though the pony is overrated :)

I didn't have a horse till lvl 40 in both beta's so its not a huge rush for me, besides spending money on trade skills is so much more fun...love the 200 silver repair bills from instances too.

Evan (Karloff)

Once again the Sammath Naur Kinship is being called upon to help battle the evils of Middle of Earth.

I'm scheduling another "official" Sammath Naur Kinship meet & play for Saturday, June 2nd at 10:30PM EST.

We will still be meeting at the West Gate of Bree. As fellow members continue to level up we reevaluate the most central location for future meets.

Please post your current level and recently started quests (quest rank number and quest title) and where you obtained the quest.

I will be posting this kinship announcement on both the lcvg.com forum and the sideshowcollectors.com forum.

Hey Weta, you're in Shadowrun? PC or Xbox? I was looking at that game since it has the cross-platform feature (I really want to show my brother that PC is supperior) and I was wondering if it was a good game.

darthviper107 said:
Hey Weta, you're in Shadowrun? PC or Xbox? I was looking at that game since it has the cross-platform feature (I really want to show my brother that PC is supperior) and I was wondering if it was a good game.

IMO the game is very good but will more than likely not sell well due to the timing of the Halo 3 beta. It's definitely a smart man's FPS. Lots of strategy and team work is required. Sort of like Counter Strike with more weapons, weapon upgrades (tech) and the ability to cast magic.

Unfortunately it's a $59.99 multiplayer only which some folks find hard to swallow. Especially those that are big Halo fans.

Reminder.

I may be late getting on as I'm taking my daughter to Raceway park for the monster truck rally:

https://www.racewaypark.com/

WetaWork said:

I'm scheduling another "official" Sammath Naur Kinship meet & play for Saturday, June 2nd at 10:30PM EST.

Reminder:

The Bree town Hall Grocer bug will be going bye bye once the new patch hits (tomorrow). So go and get those half price repairs and crafting supplies.

Also, I've scheduled another meet for this Saturday night. Same details as previous meet.

Hi All, Calling all metalsmiths,

I was wondering if anybody could craft me a iron smithing hammer and iron mining pick. (or if you're up to ancient, that would RULE !!!) By buddy and I are weaponsmith and wood gatherer, so we can't make tools. I'm finishing up my weaponsmith craft and could use as much % critical as I can. Finishing up master expert probably this weekend, then on to artisan. I'll craft weapons for people, but I could use those superior tools. Thanks.

Last edited:
Darth Caedus said:
Hi All, Calling all metalsmiths,

I was wondering if anybody could craft me a iron smithing hammer and iron mining pick. (or if you're up to ancient, that would RULE !!!) By buddy and I are weaponsmith and wood gatherer, so we can't make tools. I'm finishing up my weaponsmith craft and could use as much % critical as I can. Finishing up master expert probably this weekend, then on to artisan. I'll craft weapons for people, but I could use those superior tools. Thanks.

I would like to thank Karloff for crafting me a nice steel smithing hammer. I'm on my way to getting master expert weaponsmith, so I can finally get on my way to crafting you guys and myself some nice weapons to use. thanks again man.

Good times this past Saturday night. Once again, a big thank you to the lvl 40+ folks that helped us get through Evil's Final Chapter. :legolas

WetaWork said:
Good times this past Saturday night. Once again, a big thank you to the lvl 40+ folks that helped us get through Evil's Final Chapter. :legolas

Arg, had a wedding to go to, that's the my breeland quest. Oh well, next time.

Back