Lord of the Rings Online: Crack of Doom Kinship

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally had some time to get on last night and got my level 27 character up to 28. But I still have a long way to go before I get my horse...

Hop eI will be around for the next kinship night.

hairlesswookiee said:
so is this game any good??? i've been hanging out with my roommate and i'm interested in a MMORPG and figure that this might be cool.

I'm having a blast doing the game. It eats up a LOT of your time, that's the only downside I can see. I'm rather impatient, so I want to get where I want to be fast, which doesn't happen in this game :monkey2 I Just play it all night.

alright. i might pick this up at the end of the semester. im just not so sure about the subscription type games. problem is, when i get engulfed in school, games/toys/girls are put on the back burner. and i don't want to pay the subscription for the game if i can't make time for it.

Then cancel simple.(your character will always be there when/if you decide to come back)

I'm currently not working on leveling up, but on my crafting. I'm working on my Scholar, Weaponsmith, Farmer, and Cook. If anybody wants anything from these professions let me know, because most of the time I craft them and then just sell them back.

Can any of you guys make me a Steel Axe and Saw for my Hunter Forester/Woodworker?

Let me know if there is anything I can provide, craft or monetary compensation.

WetaWork said:
Can any of you guys make me a Steel Axe and Saw for my Hunter Forester/Woodworker?

Let me know if there is anything I can provide, craft or monetary compensation.

Ah, that's metalsmith work, can't help, sorry. I could use a Steel Scholar's Glass and Mining Pick. Likewise with the craft (Can put up only kinship auctions at the auction hall or just send it) or monetary compensation.

Got in with a great group last night and hit lvl 34. Can't wait to get my mount.

Between having my mount, milestone and the Hunter's ability to "Desparate Flight" as well as fast travel to some of the major towns, I'll be able to ramp up and knockout quests really quick now.

I'm looking forward to playing this weekend. I haven't been on much lately and I have stalled at level 33. Too many group quests that I can't do alone, and I am so close to getting my mount. Hopefully I can get some finished on Saturday.

I haven't heard about that! Anything you can tell me about player housing?

Tentatively scheduled for the release of Book 11. Sometime around October. It will be some form of instanced neighboorhoods/housing. Cost of housing is unknown at this time.

While I would love static housing in existing towns, I definitely don't want to sacrific server performance or turn the Shire into a shanty town litterd with Hobbit holes.

I definitely agree with you there. I played Star Wars Galaxies a little, and just outside the city limits of any major town like Mos Eisley, there were huge shanty towns and slums. It seems like making it a separate instance will solve that problem.

Back