Looper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really liked it, but felt it dragged a bit in the middle. About time we had some good non-PG13 sci-fi.

Just got back from seeing the film.

I was really excited to see this flick, Huge JGL fan, love sci fi stories, and how can ya not like Bruce Willis?

Its deffinitly a movie you should see but heres my reviewish take on the flick

Spoiler Spoiler:

I would love to talk about this flick with someone, so mabey they can give me there opinion and i can take that in. It was cool, and the first chunk of the film rocked, but thats just my take on it.

Just got back from seeing the film.

I was really excited to see this flick, Huge JGL fan, love sci fi stories, and how can ya not like Bruce Willis?

Its deffinitly a movie you should see but heres my reviewish take on the flick

Spoiler Spoiler:

I would love to talk about this flick with someone, so mabey they can give me there opinion and i can take that in. It was cool, and the first chunk of the film rocked, but thats just my take on it.

I feel the same way. I was really looking forward to this, but I guess my expectations were too high...

Spoiler Spoiler:

To me it was this years 'Drive' in that I don't get what all the fuss is about. I felt it was pretty meh. Was all a bit dull. Like Drive was.

It was really, really good. Go see it!

See now, I would listin to your opinion and give the film a go, as hobo was a blinder of a flim, would love a custom of him.

To me it was this years 'Drive' in that I don't get what all the fuss is about. I felt it was pretty meh. Was all a bit dull. Like Drive was.

Totally disagree with you and loved drive.
Yes it was slow paced in parts but thats what I loved about it, the moodyness and contrast between the nice guy and psycho.

Also the soundtrack was a big element for me anyway.

Different strokes:)

I liked it, only problem I had was the time travel stuff was not very good, people were saying that it was a good time travel story, but they really screwed it up

Spoiler Spoiler:

Enjoyed it. I hear you darth on your comments and to a certain degree agree.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Saw this last night and loved it. My only gripes are that some of the time travel paradoxes (mostly the ones surrounding Old Joe and the Rainmaker) make no sense, and unfortunately no amount of abstract thought has been able to justify it for me. Also, the prosthetics (mostly the contacts) on JGL were a bit distracting at times.

Other than that though, the best movie I have seen in a while. :rock

Can someone simplify the ending for me please.:dunno

What do you need to be simplified? I 'KIND OF' got it :dunno

I just cant get over the 2nd half,
Spoiler Spoiler:

Back