Looking for the Bela Lugosi as The Devil 12 inch figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm, this is all very interesting. As far as Mat Falls knows (and if anyone would know, he would!), there was never a Sideshow 'Bela Lugosi as the Devil' figure made. The only thing that popped into his head was Bela as Murder Legendre - he wasn't really a 'devil' in White Zombie, but he was an evil voodoo master, which is kind of like a devil?

It must be a custom! Hope that helps... :duff

SideshowDusty said:
Hmmm, this is all very interesting. As far as Mat Falls knows (and if anyone would know, he would!), there was never a Sideshow 'Bela Lugosi as the Devil' figure made. The only thing that popped into his head was Bela as Murder Legendre - he wasn't really a 'devil' in White Zombie, but he was an evil voodoo master, which is kind of like a devil?

It must be a custom! Hope that helps... :duff

Dusty Please ask Mat Falls if he has a Son Of Frankenstein SSE 12 inch figure he can sell to me.

Thanks
The Monster,
Nick

The Monster said:
Dusty Please ask Mat Falls if he has a Son Of Frankenstein SSE 12 inch figure he can sell to me.

Thanks
The Monster,
Nick

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

I'm not sure what the deal was with SSE SOF? But Sideshow should re-release at least 500 of them so collectors can complete their collection. An ES of 10 basically told the collector...SCREW U! You have to know somebody to get this one. I need one as well as probably several other people on this board. Rotsa Ruck!

kodiak8658 said:
...I'm not sure what the deal was with SSE SOF? But Sideshow should re-release at least 500 of them so collectors can complete their collection. An ES of 10 basically told the collector...SCREW U! You have to know somebody to get this one. I need one as well as probably several other people on this board. Rotsa Ruck!

Not everyone... :monkey3

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=159102&postcount=15

... and I didn't know anyone to obtain mine; just good luck, good timing, and a little trust.

Back