Looking for the Bela Lugosi as The Devil 12 inch figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Monster

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi Sideshow, I am looking for the Sideshow Collectibles Bela Lugosi as The Devil 12 inch figure. I think it was from the SDCC but I do not know what year. I have seen it on ebay one time in my life & I missed out on it!:monkey2
Can you please find out what the deal is with this 12 inch figure & let me know?

Thanks so much for your time.

The Monster,
Nick

Do you mean Legendre from White Zombie? They never made Bela as "the Devil."

I was going to go grab a link from the archive, but he's not there.

he looks like this....

fanmail28_me2.jpg

The Monster said:
Thanks for the help Dave but that's not it.

There is no Bela Lugosi as 'The Devil' in Sideshow's 12" Universal Monster line. There is a Holiday version of Dracula that features Bela in red pajamas. Is that what you're thinking?

Shai Hulud said:
he looks like this....

fanmail28_me2.jpg

It does kind of look like that Only he has black hair like the dracula figures & little red horns in the top of his head comes with a red & black cape pitchfork,
& a display base I was outbid!!!!!:devil

I do not have the pictures or the auction anymore or I would post them.

Last edited:
The Monster said:
It does kind of look like that Only he has black hair like the dracula figures & little red horns in the top of his head comes with a red & black cape pitchfork,
& a display base I was outbid!!!!!:devil

I do not have the pictures or the auction anymore or I would post them.

After doing a search on completed eBay listings, there were no Dracula Devil figures sold in the past 60 days. If you don't know the manufacturer, good luck. It's definitely not a SS 12" figure. I own the complete line except Holiday Frankenstein, Holiday Dracula, and the SSE Son of Frankenstein.

kodiak8658 said:
After doing a search on completed eBay listings, there were no Dracula Devil figures sold in the past 60 days. If you don't know the manufacturer, good luck. It's definitely not a SS 12" figure. I own the complete line except Holiday Frankenstein, Holiday Dracula, and the SSE Son of Frankenstein.

It was years ago, It was Sideshow, It was to perfect not to be. Even the box stated it was Sideshow Toy.

I have both the Holiday Dracula & Frankenstein in fact I have two of the Holiday Dracula. :D

Do not even get me started on that SSE Son of Frankenstein 12 inch figure.:rotfl

Last edited:
The Monster said:
It was years ago, It was Sideshow, It was to perfect not to be.

I have both the Holiday Dracula & Frankenstein in fact I have two of the Holiday Dracula. :D

Aye, that's a tough one. Maybe it was a custom? Looking to sell or trade one of your Holiday Draculas? :monkey5

kodiak8658 said:
Aye, that's a tough one. Maybe it was a custom? Looking to sell or trade one of your Holiday Draculas? :monkey5

No, Sorry the only Sideshow from the past I am looking for are The Son Of Frankenstein SSE 12 inch figure & The Bernie Wrightson's Frankenstein Bronze Bust.

Funny... I vaguely remember seeing a Bela with Devil horns... But in my mind's eye the sculpt is exactly the same as the Dracula...

Sorry to burst your bubble Monster but no such figure was released by Sideshow. Another thing is what Universal movie did Lugosi play the devil in with horns and a cape?

wookilar8 said:
Sorry to burst your bubble Monster but no such figure was released by Sideshow. Another thing is what Universal movie did Lugosi play the devil in with horns and a cape?

The more I think about it, it was a custom of the 12" Holiday Bela... I do remember seeing a pic somewhere on this board, actually.

Back