Looking for a few good men: 1/6 Aliens USCM BDUs redux ..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could the following members PM with your shipping address. Your Male BDUs are ready ..

1. badhatharry x 2 (Male 2), +
2. Lieutenant Dan x 2 (Male 2), +
3. The Great Shaggy x 5 (Male 3, Female 2), +
4. formica99 x 5 (Male 4, Female 1), +
5. spaceout x 7 (Male 7), +
6. Jediguy x 5 (Male 4, Female 1),

Update -- for those who have PM'ed me, i might be better if you sign up for the number of sets you need. As of now -- we have only nine (09) Male BDU spare sets between three forums. More sets could easily be added as of this writing. We have added enuf material to do more runs in the future. But once all the sets ordered for this run plus my own needs are in -- we prolly won't do any more for a while. So, please speak up now in terms of how many sets.

Update -- For the guys who are not on the original delivery list who are needing USCM BDUs OR just need addtional sets, please be informed: BDU sets are $35 per set. Airmail is $5 for up to 2 sets (for additional sets please read previous pages for that rate scale, OR you will be quoted once you are ready to pay, this applies for peeps who want to get more sets as your shipping may change). Please sign up by replying, and specify how many sets, Male/Female. Tnx~!

Extra Sets Sign Up List:

Hi - I was too late to get on the original list, but if there are any spares, please put me down for one set.

Thanks!

Okay, right -- I can do the first one to get the list started, but you can pretty much help yourself thereafter with a copy & paste:

Extra Sets Sign Up List:
1. nikoniko, Male x 1, +

+ -- denotes PAID

Last edited:
Update --I'll be in China tomorrow to pick up the 2nd batch then place the order for the 3rd batch (female sets PLUS extras). Will PM for those who signed up with payment info. Tnx!

Update -- we have the 2nd batch consisting of the rest of the Male BDUs for this run in hand and ready to ship out from HK this week.

Will the following members please PM me with your fresh shipping addy:

9. Sgt. Adams Colonial Marines x 2, +
10. Spellbinder x 2, +
11. Valken x 6, (M 4, F 2), +
13. Cpl Smith x 1, +
15. Mudshark x 4, (M 2, F 2), +
16. Doc x 2,
20. cdn_rhino x 5, (M 4, F 2), +

Extra Sets Sign Up List:
1. nikoniko, Male x 1
2. Mudshark, Male x 2
3. D-CHAOS, Male x 4, Female x 1 *

Last edited:
Update -- we have the 2nd batch consisting of the rest of the Male BDUs for this run in hand and ready to ship out from HK this week.

10. Spellbinder x 2, +
13. Cpl Smith x 1, +
16. Doc x 2,

So does this mean I'm on the 3rd batch or off the list? I was #12 on the original list for two male sets and PP a $50 down payment on 10/15/09 (paypal transaction ID #2CB72809HK238273C). To date I have not seen a request for the balance of payment or shipping address. Further clarification requested.

So does this mean I'm on the 3rd batch or off the list? I was #12 on the original list for two male sets and PP a $50 down payment on 10/15/09 (paypal transaction ID #2CB72809HK238273C). To date I have not seen a request for the balance of payment or shipping address. Further clarification requested.

Soon as you square your balance, we can ship the Male BDUs which are done to you. You obviously have access to the thread and had opportunity to follow the progress. The PM button also appears on my profile, and as you are quoted -- you knew you had a balance. So, what was it you are posting about ?

This was the last call out for peeps for their shipping addy:

10. Spellbinder x 2, +
13. Cpl Smith x 1, +
16. Doc x 2,

This was the final order queue (along with notations)

ORDER RECEIVING QUEUE
----------------------------
6. Jediguy x 5 (Male 4, Female 1), +
7. Wild Geese x 2 (Male 2), *
8. Dutch Azalon x 6 (M 4, F 2), +
10. Spellbinder x 2, +
12. Spook_Nukem x 2, *
13. Cpl Smith x 1, +
14. Cpl. Sheppard x 2, *
15. Mudshark x 4, +
16. Doc x 2, *
17. gman666 x 2, *
18. FIDO x 1, *
19. gawnday x 2, (F 2), *
60 of 30 minimum confirmed
ORDER QUEUE CLOSED

Can you see the difference ? Anyone with a "*" was not called out to. There was no legend to explain what "*" means to be courteous to people with a balance due. But that's not an accident my friend. We are working on the assumption of everyone being responsible adults, of which I don't think I have anything to prove to you here. People who paid and were at the top of the list WITH A CLEAR BALANCE have recieved their completed orders.

Those of you who received your stuff, go ahead and help us prove this above statement if you would.

So, man -- don't you rub my face in it with your inclusion of PayPal transaction numbers. It's not doing you any good here. You need to take care of your own on your own.

Last edited:
The statement highlighted here which was posted for all to see informs everyone here that the Male BDUs consisting of the entire 2nd batch is done. By logic that means all the male sets which was ordered as appears on the final order queue are on hand at this writing now. You can figure the rest out for yourself hopefully.

10. Spellbinder x 2, +
13. Cpl Smith x 1, +
16. Doc x 2,

This is a PM from #2 on the final order queue:

Hi Steve/Men-at-arms, please could you confirm that the 2 male BDUs were sent to the following address, as have not received them so far:

R XXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXX
Hampshire
United Kingdom
PO12 1LL

Regards,
Roy a.k.a. Lt Dan

Before I sent him the tracking number, he already replied:

Hi M-A-A, panic over, I just knew they would turn up the day after sending you a PM.

Many thanks,
Roy

So, that shows you fully paid & completed orders are out.

The PM is your friend my friend. Unfortunately, you chose on your own to make this public. My mode of operandus, I discuss individual installment arrangement on the download. However, it appears you felt it was necessary to drag it out, inclusion of mentioning PayPal transaction ID's. Unfortunate that.

Soon as you square your balance, we can ship the Male BDUs which are done to you. You obviously have access to the thread and had opportunity to follow the progress. The PM button also appears on my profile, and as you are quoted -- you knew you had a balance. So, what was it you are posting about ?

This was the last call out for peeps for their shipping addy:

10. Spellbinder x 2, +
13. Cpl Smith x 1, +
16. Doc x 2,

This was the final order queue (along with notations)

ORDER RECEIVING QUEUE
6. Jediguy x 5 (Male 4, Female 1), +
7. Wild Geese x 2 (Male 2), *
8. Dutch Azalon x 6 (M 4, F 2), +
10. Spellbinder x 2, +
12. Spook_Nukem x 2, *
13. Cpl Smith x 1, +
14. Cpl. Sheppard x 2, *
15. Mudshark x 4, +
16. Doc x 2, *
17. gman666 x 2, *
18. FIDO x 1, *
19. gawnday x 2, (F 2), *
60 of 30 minimum confirmed
ORDER QUEUE CLOSED

Can you see the difference ? Anyone with a "*" was not called out to. There was no legend to explain what "*" means to be courteous to people with a balance due. But that's not an accident my friend. We are working on the assumption of everyone being responsible adults, of which I don't think I have anything to prove to you here. People who paid and were at the top of the list WITH A CLEAR BALANCE have recieved their completed orders.

Those of you who received your stuff, go ahead and help us prove this above statement if you would.

So, man -- don't you rub my face in it with your inclusion of PayPal transaction numbers. It's not doing you any good here. You need to take care of your own on your own.

My bad I didn't follow this thread religously. If asking you for further clarification was uncalled for, again you have my apologies. Upon reviewing your responses I no longer wish to be a part of this run and cause you any further inconvenience. I would like you to simply refund my $50 deposit via paypal to [email protected].

I posted this for clarities sake, however, I will PM you an identical message.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Typical to custom order items, refund for deposits are not granted because the BDUs are made in exact quanitities. But considering there is extra demand AND the number of BDUs that were made for you stands at 2 x Males, I am granting your request as an exception. Soon as you have replied to my PM and I am able to determine the net amount exclusive of any electronic payment charges that were initially deducted, I will give you the money back without a problem.

BTW -- as per the PM, you may have explained post facto that you did not read all the way through nor followed with detail attention the progress of the thread, and you wrongly assumed you were left off "the list" (the call out to peeps with clear balances for there shippy addy I beg to assume I am free to do w/o your permission). But to be honest, what was truly un-called for is for you to post your mistaken assumption in a post when it could have easily been done by PM. But you chose not to do that as the entire board can attest to. Once you've done that -- the apt response is gonna come from my side. As said -- that's unfortunate. End of rant ..

PLEASE -- back on topic with the unfinished business of delivery of people's orders. Anyone else wth any questions, you know where the PM button is. Thanks~! ;)

My bad I didn't follow this thread religously. If asking you for further clarification was uncalled for, again you have my apologies. Upon reviewing your responses I no longer wish to be a part of this run and cause you any further inconvenience. I would like you to simply refund my $50 deposit via paypal to [email protected].

I posted this for clarities sake, however, I will PM you an identical message.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Back