Look what I got from Fedex boy today...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
another awesome addition Amin! mine will arrive next week. i can't wait for this beauty! btw, what number did you get?

kind of sad that they cant even ship a multi thousand dollar statue without having a bent view-finder.

kind of sad that they cant even ship a multi thousand dollar statue without having a bent view-finder.

I agree on that one. I just can't honestly see myself putting out thousands of dollars on one statue, not matter how spectacular it looks. Not taking anything away from anyone who gets this though.

there are opening instructions that was sent to me. sounds simple enough. :D

Bronze Boba Fett Unpacking Instructions

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your purchase of our Bronze Boba Fett Statue. Please see the instructions below before unpacking your figure. We strongly advise unpacking your statue with the assistance of another person.

Make sure that your statue is always on a flat and steady surface.

Open the shipping box on the top and lay the box on its side. From here you can gently pull the Styrofoam packaging from the top, while the other person is holding the cardboard box, until the sides can be firmly held. Pull holding the sides until the box is completely removed.
When cutting the piece open, make sure the SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES logo printed on the Styrofoam packaging is facing up.

Once the top half of the foam packaging is removed, you will need to remove the packaging from the rifle and range finder. Please make sure to use care when unwrapping these parts. We suggest using a knife to cut the wrapping off and separate the foam pieces from either side of these parts.

Now your statue is ready for assembly to its base!

If you have any further questions or concerns, please call (800) 474-3746 for further assistance.

Thank you,

Sideshow Collectibles

So the bend is caused from unpacking it? Or is it something that happens due to shipping?

All I know is I'd be a bit put out if mine arrived damaged... not that I could ever afford one, but I imagine I'd feel put out :lol

The statue itself is great, but they should have made the antenna a seperat piece and used more packaging.

Back