Lets see what got I today..Part I & Part II

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amin Ko

Super Freak
Reaction score
Guys,
Check it out what I got the parcels from fedex today morning and local post office yesterday.

fedex1-1.jpg

fedex2-1.jpg

Thanks
rgds
Amin Ko

Last edited:
Re: Lets see what I got from Fedex and USPS today..

Amin, do you buy all your statues from Ebay? Or are you using any other sites?

Dude, how much crack do you sell?!?! :lol jk

How come you need TWO Doom exclusives??? Comgrats on all your acquisitions tho....

Wow... the background... it's your house or your shop???
If it's house, then you must be very rich!!

I have one thing you don't have... a Thing 1:1 bust from Sideshow. The right offer may just make me send it your way. :D

I have one thing you don't have... a Thing 1:1 bust from Sideshow. The right offer may just make me send it your way. :D

Im sure this guy can afford your asking price.... Thats if you don't mind giving out your bank account info :eek: that's the only way he pays.... If not, then go for it!

Amin, do you buy all your statues from Ebay? Or are you using any other sites?

I say buy as many of them from Sideshow Collectibles as you can!:D If you ever have a issue with your product They do the best They can to make things right with Their buyers.:D If you buy from some other person or persons and something is wrong, You are out of luck. Sideshow CANNOT step in.:monkey2 ALWAYS STICK WITH SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES!!!!!!:D

I say buy as many of them from Sideshow Collectibles as you can!:D If you ever have a issue with your product They do the best They can to make things right with Their buyers.:D If you buy from some other person or persons and something is wrong, You are out of luck. Sideshow CANNOT step in.:monkey2 ALWAYS STICK WITH SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES!!!!!!:D

Remember he Must be Caching On On Some Old Releases........:rolleyes:.....

I'm selling all my collections for 2K each item if you're interested :) I'm sure you can afford it.

I know you can buy from SS that's where I get mine. I was just wondering where he got the grey hulk for example. some of that stuff is sold out

I know you can buy from SS that's where I get mine. I was just wondering where he got the grey hulk for example. some of that stuff is sold out

His mom is a Collectibles dealer.... so he can have whatever he wants!:baicon6:

Here more to come.

hulkthing1.jpg

And I have seen the scan somewhere in the forum where the hulk snapped the head off the thing. so I think kinda cool and make me loll :lol this scan will go the credit to the board member who posed that. but this time the two hulk snap the head off the thing.

hulkthing2.jpg

Thanks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Back