Lets see what got I today..Part I & Part II

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im guessing you get new deliveries and packages everyday?

hahaah. that wud be awesome if i can receive the package everyday. now i got the problem with that huge boxes. dont know which one I should store or throw it away. did you guy keep all the outer brown cartoon box, just wandering? or should I just throw it away the small box and keep only the good ones.

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

I threw the brown shipping boxes.
I dont plan on sellin my stuff(anytime soon)
so i figured i dont need them.
But i guess if you know you're gonna sell something of yours then keep it.

Re: Lets see what I got from Fedex and USPS today..

I have one thing you don't have... a Thing 1:1 bust from Sideshow. The right offer may just make me send it your way. :D

Whore... ;)

Actually, GREAT idea Rory.

Edit: As far as brown shippers go, why throw them away? If you're going to keep the collector's box, just put it in the brown shipper, they're essentially the same size space-wise. A guy like Amin Ko, why would you want to clutter your display area with colored boxes? Plus, I'm sure you can afford a storage unit. I don't know where you are from, maybe Japan, where (storage) space is at a premium, but I'm sure you could manage.

Last edited:

Whore... ;)

Actually, GREAT idea Rory.

Edit: As far as brown shippers go, why throw them away? If you're going to keep the collector's box, just put it in the brown shipper, they're essentially the same size space-wise. A guy like Amin Ko, why would you want to clutter your display area with colored boxes? Plus, I'm sure you can afford a storage unit. I don't know where you are from, maybe Japan, where (storage) space is at a premium, but I'm sure you could manage.

I ask bcoz most the thing I got from the states does not come with the brown box. so I assume they just toss it away since it does take lots of space. Yes, I have storage which now is my old office place. just realize now it takes the whole space. so i just want to keep the big box like hulk, thing, ..others small like alien diorama, and other small SS stuffs will be thrown away.
if have time and will take the scans for you guy to see.

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

i would keep the boxes, though that's just me. even if your never going to sell them, they're a must to have, for example if you happen to move some statues from your office to home or vise-versa, then you can transport them safely.
that's just one situation, where they would be usefull. imo

Yetzel's got some competition... but, your collection needs a giant LEGO bear.

Yeah true...but Amin got good ^^^^....thank god I see no faggity ^^^^ in his collection, Yexels got some faggity ^^^^....awesome collection Amin...keep it up

I ask bcoz most the thing I got from the states does not come with the brown box. so I assume they just toss it away since it does take lots of space. Yes, I have storage which now is my old office place. just realize now it takes the whole space. so i just want to keep the big box like hulk, thing, ..others small like alien diorama, and other small SS stuffs will be thrown away.
if have time and will take the scans for you guy to see.

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Amin, please take my advice and do not throw any of the boxes away. It greatly devalues your item(s) You will regret it later. I rent a storage unit which is a business write off.. No biggie..

I dont think the brown shipping box devalues the item any. I'd rather it be shipped in another box that provides more protection to the color box anyway.

I'll never buy any Sideshow item without the brown shipping box.

really? To me, that seems a little silly.

the SS boxes are great for original use, but they break down after several uses. I usually put the SS shipped box in another box when I sell, provided I can find one. The SS shippers with the styrofoam corners are not very good for multiple uses, the corners break, and then the colored box is free to bounce all around.

the SS boxes are great for original use, but they break down after several uses. I usually put the SS shipped box in another box when I sell, provided I can find one. The SS shippers with the styrofoam corners are not very good for multiple uses, the corners break, and then the colored box is free to bounce all around.

yeah i agree, those shipping boxes are the shts, and the quality of cardboard they use is terrible.

No, I meant the brown shipper box is not very good at multiple uses. I put the collector's box in the original SS shipper box in another sturdier box if possible when reselling an item. I'm like Phil Hartman as the Anal Retentive Cook on SNL.

And if Amin Ko is talking about getting rid of ANY boxes, he definately should reconsider the collector's box. But my suggestion is, if you're going to keep the collector's box, just throw it in the brown shipper. They are the same size and it will add further protection for the collector's box.

I thought he was talking about the product box, not the brown..

Which would make sense as why would the brown box take up anymore room then the colored box assuming you put it back inside it. Unless that 1/8 of an inch of cardboard really puts you over the edge as far as space goes. He must have meant the picture box other wise the statement wouldn't make any sense.

And regardless of whether you ever sell it, god forbid you ever need to move or anything. Have fun packing all those pieces up without the product boxes and the styrofoam designed to secure each piece without damage.

You're right!

I'm going to retract my original statement as I just had a change of heart.

:)

Today I got these three boxes delivered to my office. What are those things? Check them out. What does my wife like this buffy is the bright red color pant. hahahah. But still she likes Marry Janes Comiquette better simply more sexy appeal.

item1.jpg

Look how tall is the buffy next to Gladiotor.
item4.jpg

I was told that my CM Indy will be arriving tomorrow. What a news for me? Can not wait till tomorrow.

Cheers,
Amin Ko

Back