Look what I got from Fedex boy today...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amin Ko

Super Freak
Reaction score
the most awaited pcs from SS finally arrive safely. The base made of ceramic weights very heavy and broke the styrofoam when lifted. When I lifted, the base fell on the floor and luckily it is not broken. What a relief. Here the scans to share with all board members.

bobbafett1.jpg

bobbfett2.jpg

bobafett3.jpg

boba5.jpg

boba1.jpg

Thanks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Last edited:
I'm not much for bronze statues, but that one looks stunning! I know that cost you a small fortune, congrats on it man! :rock2 And yeah the antenna does look like it's bent unfortunately. :( Maybe it can be bent straight without it breaking hopefully?

I'm not much for bronze statues, but that one looks stunning! I know that cost you a small fortune, congrats on it man! :rock2 And yeah the antenna does look like it's bent unfortunately. :( Maybe it can be bent straight without it breaking hopefully?
I don't get it. A $5000 collectible, and still Sideshow can't make sure it arrives securely.

Yes, you guys are right. it is small matter. the antenna can be bent up and have done so. The pics was taken early.

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Great piece---what a great set-up you have.
What kind of wood stand is the Thing standing on?

I often look at your thread on the "show your shelves" forum when I need reference on a statue. For some reason I thought you already had this one.:confused:

The viewfinder still looks bent too far forward, and should be positioned nearly straight up IF it is the same sculpt as the one in the SS pictures.

For the price... the bent Antenna would really bother me. Glad you could fix it though.

I agree with you there. It should arrive MINT for that price.

Congrats on the acquisition, Amin Ko. :banana I look forward to seeing more of your collection.

Gruson's bronze Boba arrived with damaged antenna as well (although not quite as bad as this one, it might have been harder to repair, since it was sort of wavy). Hopefully he won't mind me posting the picture he posted at Statueforum.

fettdamage6qh5.jpg

I don't understand why they didn't make the antenna a separate piece.

Back