Logan (2017) Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh I enjoyed it plenty. Just a practiced eye notices certain things.

I guess an attention to detail is a bad thing around here.
Who said it was a bad thing to be detail-oriented? As an engineer, that's a good thing.

All I said was I never noticed it while I was watching it..

I usually shut off my head and just enjoy it for simple things like watching a comic book movie

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Who said it was a bad thing to be detail-oriented? As an engineer, that's a good thing.

All I said was I never noticed it while I was watching it..

I usually shut off my head and just enjoy it for simple things like watching a comic book movie
:goodpost:

Same here. I'm an Architect...attention to detail is part of the job description :lol but I tend to just enjoy a movie for what it is rather than tear it to shreads. Not by any means saying that's what's going on here. I just know some folks (coworkers even) go into movies looking for whats wrong while I go in to suspend reality, enjoy the show and have a good time :lecture:

I'm sure are there WAYS. ;)

I saw it again last night at the Drafthouse, (Logan Noir) so good. Then I'd seen it five other times previously. I've earned enough credit for a free viewing. :rotfl
You mean like stealing a physical copy? I don't think it's out at retailers yet. They're still probably in trucks en-route

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Really like this set. And the sculpt is better in hand IMO.

029.JPG

Is that the Worldbox broad body?

Pictures please, if you have the chance? Does he seem to match the film or is he a bit too bulky on that body?

Will do. This afternoon I'll post some. The outfit doesn't look over sized or too snug on the broad shoulder. Depending how the Eleven turns out (size wise) I think with this outfit that body will work fine.

Will do. This afternoon I'll post some. The outfit doesn't look over sized or too snug on the broad shoulder. Depending how the Eleven turns out (size wise) I think with this outfit that body will work fine.
Thanks Mr. E. I've been holding off buying the MC set and body solely because I don't want it looking too big for Logan...erm...Logan. I had toyed around with dripping to a ZC 3.0 actually. But I almost think that would be too small for Hugh, even with the worn down look.

Back