Logan (2017) Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll post some tomorrow for sure. Had to experiment around with the clothing. Luckily I had a slightly out of date black blazer that was in scale with the head.

If it weren't for the size, the kumik would be a solid 8. And I'm very particular when it comes to head sculpts.

If it weren't for the size, the kumik would be a solid 8. And I'm very particular when it comes to head sculpts.

I don't think i'll buy another sculpt after all. The size doesn't bother me. It's smaller than my old Sideshow Star Wars figures' heads anyway lol

And i like the facial expression, it feels more alive than most of the others i've seen so far.

The expression is well done. I think its based upon the look he gives Pierce before he pops his claws. That glare.

For those who might be curious. Like I said, the sculpt would be decent if not for the sizing issue.

GEDC0919.JPGGEDC0921.JPGGEDC0931.JPGGEDC0920.JPG

Some of the sculpts look straight ahead while the one I've got is looking to the left. Also there are variations in the blood/scar tissue paint applications. Some have fresh blood while others are more like a cleaned wound.

So the blu-ray release is on the 23, a bit faster than normal, so I'm really beginning to doubt that Hot Toys will even bother.

Back