Logan (2017) Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_3116.JPG

Wow that's one of the worst quality ball drops I've seen in production. I actually had high hopes for this one. Listings for this one are all over the eBay using the substantially nicer pics to the right of the finished product. I can't imagine how upset people are going to be!

If you see my comment on his Facebook, looks like it's possible it will be another kit collaboration.

I have the Vimal/OSK Punisher head and it looks fine size-wise. Not sure what that guy is talking about.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I really hope whichever company has not yet released their Logan headsculpt has been reading and taking constructive criticism. Hopefully SooSooToys and Vimal comes out with a kick-ass head sculpt.

I've PO the Eleven one so far since it came with the comic book at OSK.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Was it? I remember it looking great in the photos I've seen?

like I said, a tad oversized. Not noticeable when you have a bigger body/clothes. But Jon Bernthal is not a huge dude. So it's really me being nit picky (which I know a lot of us here are guilty of)

Here's the link to the thread with some photos to highlight what I mean.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/marvel-action-figures/172410-custom-1-6-punisher-headsculpt-review.html?highlight=punisher+head+sculpt&highlight=punisher+head+sculpt

I do own the Vimal HS and the civilian clothing set that was offered by OSK, since I do love the character.

Got my shipping notice from Kit for the Logan "Stealth" clothing set. Should get it in 7-10 days.

Back