Logan (2017) Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are so many bodies used for these logan figures. Theres the worldbox which is really thick. There's the hot toys body used on the old wolverine figure which is too skinny. Then there's the soosootoys body which seems to look the most like jackman but it's just too wide. The soosootoys one might be a standard body that already exists though I'm not sure.

Just from the look of it, the soosoo X24/Logan body might be identical in size to the ttm19. But it’s hard to say without in hand comparison pics. If it were slightly in between the ttm19 and the Worldbox at012, then I think it would be perfect..

Just from the look of it, the soosoo X24/Logan body might be identical in size to the ttm19. But it’s hard to say without in hand comparison pics. If it were slightly in between the ttm19 and the Worldbox at012, then I think it would be perfect..

I think the soosoo body is wider than the ttm19. The shoulder seam is outside the legs on the soosoo body. It's close but I think it might just be too wide for old man logan.
1__90256.1474412390.1280.1280__20267_std.jpg
1-6-custom-Scale-Muscular-Figure-Body-Similar-to-TTM19-For-Hot-Toys-Head-Sculpt.jpg_640x640.jpg

I think the soosoo body is wider than the ttm19. The shoulder seam is outside the legs on the soosoo body. It's close but I think it might just be too wide for old man logan.
View attachment 389058
View attachment 389059

I sure hope so. I also hope they tweak that X24 sculpt. Although I’m definitely picking up all upcoming eleven sculpts, ganghood clothes etc. that they’ve been posting on social media. Ive already put my PO in.

the torso on the SooSoo is completely different from the old TTM19 and the Worldbox AT012. I have my "The Wolverine" figure on the Worldbox and it looks fantastic for his physique in that movie. I'll post pics later. I think SooSoo is good for his more lean look in LOGAN.

PS: My comments are all in regards to his torso definition. Arms look the same for both

the torso on the SooSoo is completely different from the old TTM19 and the Worldbox AT012. I have my "The Wolverine" figure on the Worldbox and it looks fantastic for his physique in that movie. I'll post pics later. I think SooSoo is good for his more lean look in LOGAN.

PS: My comments are all in regards to his torso definition. Arms look the same for both

I have my “The Wolverine” on the Worldbox as well and yes it looks awesome! :)

I know they’re (soosoo and ttm19/The Wolverine body) different sculpts. Hence discussing the possibility that it could be a likely in between in size from the at012 and ttm19.

I was just thinking from the pics alone, the Soosoo looks similar in size to the ttm19 IMO. Won’t know without in hand comparison pics

I'm fine with my ganghood suit and body; I'm not gonna be staring at his shoulders trying to figure out if it's the right physique or not. The eleven head is the real star of the figure.

The thing that matters most with the limo driver suit is really the shoulder width. I think all the pics of the gangsuit on the ganghood body just make him look too solid, too hulking

The thing that matters most with the limo driver suit is really the shoulder width. I think all the pics of the gangsuit on the ganghood body just make him look too solid, too hulking

Yeah, I totally agree. It's all about how the suit fits on the body.

There are a lot of factors going into that. When eleven and kit first posted pics of the black suit, the fit looked decent on the Ganghood. However, in hand it was a totally different story. IMO the jacket should have been tailored just a tad larger than what we got. I've tried it on my ttm19, but it still looked too skinny IMO. I think if the Soosootoys body is slightly larger than the ttm19 than it would be perfect.

On the other hand, The Ganghood body isn't bad per se. In Logan, Jackman wasn't as ripped as he was in The Wolverine or DOFP but the dude is still a big guy. So the Chest/Torso on the Ganghood body isn't all that bad.

I just think the shoulder/arms on the Ganghood body are totally off. They're too thick in the shoulders and the arm length is too short. Which in turn bulk up his look in the Ganghood suit.

I've seen (I think it was here) some members shaving down the shoulders and arms for a better fit and it looked pretty good. Another alternative i've seen is to use the arms from the ttm19 on the Ganghood body.The arms on the ttm19 are more in line with Jackmans as he has a lengthy reach. I guess I'm just lazy at the moment to do all of that myself. And it's possible that the Soosoo body could be a good alternative with having battle damage on it, final battle clothes, etc...

attachment.php

This is my ganghood set up, I guess if you were to look closely someone might see it as too big if they really knew the movie but it looks great to me. I don't post guys in A stance/museum poses so I think in an action pose most bodies would look ok.

i think it has a lot to do with how you fart around w/ the body and the suit too... i wrinkled mine a little bit and adjusted the arms so they sat down lower... to me this doesn't look too solid or hulking at all. to me it looks as it should.

BGq8Gu7.jpg

Kit just posted this body. Looks to be the same one as the soosoo figure will use. Really curious to see what this looks like with the ganghood suit
26815531_841668219345595_4539032874314150603_n.jpg

That’s the Worldbox at012 that some of us are using for the younger Wolverine bashes. Way too wide for the Ganghood suit IMO. The steel wolf set has its own tailoring for it.

The soosoo body has a completely different torso.

Like I said, if the torso size of the Soosoobody is in between this and the ttm19, then it would be a perfect fit for the Ganghood suit.

For your reference, below is the Soosoo body. Same arms as the Worldbox at012 and the ttm19, but completely different torso.

541852B8-2A9A-4A3E-8B12-12972E368068.jpeg

Back