List of BAD Ebay Sellers and/or Buyers....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At this point I just wait for the "item not as described" message from everything I sell. The E in Ebay stands for Extortion.

There has been alot of ebay scam going on lately so I thought I'd start a thread on bad ebayers.
Here's a helpful link:

Ebayers that suck

If you have had bad experience with an ebay buyer or seller post their ebay names here.

Ebay seller:

agent-rock REASON
cicatrizbooking
fayru REASON
freshhobbyconnection REASON
frodo2375
itsallgood_here REASON
kimmiman007 REASON
LUCAGIORGIOPRODUCTIONS REASON
marbieisback REASON
MARKFCG REASON
pyg18 REASON
qsons25 REASON
undagroundtoys REASON
webheads-comics-and-collectibles (wizard-comics) REASON

AVOID FORUM MEMBER:

Melvin Pelayo REASON
mini-rock REASON
pitchin (pitchin4eva) REASON
wizard-comics (webheads-comics-and-collectibles)

AVOID THESE INTERNET COMPANIES:

TOYGLOBE Reason
TOYS AND COMICS EXPRESS

more people to look out for:

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41256

Here are some suspicious looking ebay sellers from Chile. The links next to each are the items that they've sold in the last 15 days. All their seller ratings are zero at the moment of this post. Please manually copy and paste each url link to your browser and make sure you are logged onto ebay if you want to view the links.

salvalde "https://completed.shop.ebay.com/salvalde/m.html?LH_Complete=1&_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_since=15&_sop =16&_rdc=1&_rdc=2"

jcestay"https://completed.shop.ebay.com/jcestay/m.html?LH_Complete=1&_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_since=15&_sop =16&_rdc=1&_rdc=2"

ko350an"https://completed.shop.ebay.com/ko350an/m.html?LH_Complete=1&_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_since=15&_sop =16&_rdc=1&_rdc=2"

arnellya(this person is no longer a registered user on ebay but you can still see what this person sold in the last 15 days by copy and pasting the link below in your browser)
"https://completed.shop.ebay.com/arnellya/m.html?LH_Complete=1&_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_since=15&_sop =12&_rdc=1&_rdc=2"

Hey Guys,
got my hand slapped again, this time by Adoptedscot. I never get any love from the admins. :wink1:

But just want to warn you guys on some suspect ebay sellers. Just checkout the first page on this thread and it explains everything https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/fo...ad.php?t=90941. In short, if you notice a chilean ebay id with 0 seller rating selling expensive hot toys(like preds, robocop etc) or robot figures think twice before bidding.

Last edited:
No Shell, what??? :stake :nana:
xx
x :)
:1-1:
All be more deligent about my searches before creating new threads. I really should have just posted in here. Didn't know about this thread. I just have to figure out my way around the search functionality on this site. It is hokey sometimes, even when I use no more than 3 words to my search criteria. Sorry for disturbing the peace or if I've ruffled anyone's feathers with my last thread. :dunno

All be more deligent about my searches before creating new threads. I really should have just posted in here. Didn't know about this thread. I just have to figure out my way around the search functionality on this site. It is hokey sometimes, even when I use no more than 3 words to my search criteria. Sorry for disturbing the peace or if I've ruffled anyone's feathers with my last thread. :dunno
My closing of that thread has nothing to do with this existing one, using the search feature or 'ruffling feathers'. If that were the case your thread would have been closed on the first day.

You started the newer thread to alert people to sellers you think are shady/ potential scammers etc and you did that. The last few pages were becoming nothing more than a personal mission to remove ALL scammers from existance (especially these alleged ones) which is an impossibility, not only that, it is not our responsibility to do that. The fact that you refer to that thread saying 'you were closed out' (although you have now edited your post) shows how personal you have made it.
Unfortunately, there will always be there and it is not your (or the Forum's) responsibility to see to it that they are taken down because you think they made be shady.

I appreciate you have made people aware that there may be a problem with the sellers you have mentioned and you have reported them to eBay aswell as tell people here. So you have done what you can.
It is not (nor should it be imo) your personal goal to see that they are removed.
Having said that, if that is what you choose to do then that is your choice, it's up to you so go ahead if you want to but this Forum is not here to spearhead your campaign.

This thread is to alert people to potential problem Buyers or Sellers and you have now done that in the posts you have made here. I already posted a link to your thread aswell as you doing it now so people can still check it and see, if they want more information.

If you need to add people to the list that you think are scammers/bad eBayers then you can update the post you have already made in this thread. Please do not continue with the personal mission in this thread.
Thank you.
Shell
x :duff

Last edited:
Buyer osamaqadri01

Left my friend the following neutral feedback for a brand new, sealed Truetype body (I know it was brand new and sealed because I packed it for him) -

"Item had some loose joints. Didnt want to go thru hassle of returns so i kept it"

Awesome! Neutral feedback because you're not interested in resolving a factory issue! :rock

MFIC1244
- Bought a pre-order from her & got nothing. Can't file a complaint since 45 days have passed. Filed a complaint on Internet Crime Complaint Center about 4 months ago. A slow painful death to her.

Not calling him a bad seller, just not sure where else to put this - whats Goodshipped's communication like? Just wanting to know if I can ask him (through english) to hold an order of stuff I just won at auction until the next series of auctions I'm bidding on are finished too.

STUKA529

This seller just dissappeared after paying him for a Premium Format Dastan statue!!! I find it odd because I bought 2 statues from him before and received great service. He also has lots of good feedback (2000+). Dunno if the oke died or somethin. Ebay also threw the case out because it was past the required notification period. Lost $260. Sweet. :thud: :slap

Not calling him a bad seller, just not sure where else to put this - whats Goodshipped's communication like? Just wanting to know if I can ask him (through english) to hold an order of stuff I just won at auction until the next series of auctions I'm bidding on are finished too.

Goodshipped is good just drop him an email..

STUKA529

This seller just dissappeared after paying him for a Premium Format Dastan statue!!! I find it odd because I bought 2 statues from him before and received great service. He also has lots of good feedback (2000+). Dunno if the oke died or somethin. Ebay also threw the case out because it was past the required notification period. Lost $260. Sweet. :thud: :slap

Sorry to hear that fkn' sucks.

Don't buy from Books2anywhere She sells baddly damaged items
advertised as new..

superstreak99 is a BAD eBay seller. Sent me a broken Wolverine PF (listing said there was no damage from what "he could tell"), with none of the pieces packaged properly. :gah: I asked for a refund and he said sure. My first thought was great! finally a nice person. After I told him I sent it back no communication for a week. :slap Filed a case on eBay. After about a month and a half eBay ruled in my favor and gave me a full refund. :hi5:

eBay seller id: superstreak99
page: https://myworld.ebay.com/superstreak99/?_trksid=p4340.l2559
paypal: [email protected]
listing: https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260812882596#ht_500wt_1287

Be warned everyone...:monkey3

Back