List of BAD Ebay Sellers and/or Buyers....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a name you HAVE TO ADD to your blocked list: badboyjim69
He wants everything free and gives a negative if you don't give it.

Avoid drink_booze(yeah, that obvious). Cancelled my winning bid after I paid immediately and have all positive. All because I didn't see a disclaimer about low feedback buried in his terms.

Particle has a positive feedback score of less than 10. The seller said he would not sell to anyone with a feedback score that low. Particle didn't notice it in the auction listing, and won the auction. He then left the seller negative feedback after the seller refused to ship the item to him. . .

German buyer - chico252525 - wanted me to pay the import fees to Germany when I refused he put in a complaint to ebay and had the transaction frozen on paypal.

I had one a couple of weeks ago.
Wanted a figure for half the price of the buy it now.
I refused and he paid in full.
That got my back up straight away.
Anyway sent it.
And got messages back saying I overwrapped it and as a result it had very minor damage.
Get this.
He wanted me to refund 2.50 for glue to fix the damage or he would have no option but to leave neg feedback.
On yer bike I said
He already got the figure at a very fair price and was moaning about ostage from the start and left me a note on paypal.
Postage was slightly more than I qouted aswell.

Told him not to threaten as against ebay policy and he backed down apologised and left positive.

Won’t name him as of yet because he seemed to be having an off day and did seem geuinely confused in general:)

Im glad i found This thread !!! Ok so this is a local store near my area.i went in looking for hot toys. He owns a store under 2 different names one being HOLLYWOOD CINEMA COLLECTIBLES and the other being SUPER BAD ACTION FIGURES here in redlands CA. i heard about what you guys said about him and it does not suprise me, ive have had heated debates with him before over ebay and in his personal store.

Beware of his stores guys its not worth it

I made the mistake of dealing with Hollywood Cinema Collectibles over paypal once on a 2k item. I don't feel they accurately described the item's damage and I'll never buy from them again. Glad to know their other name now.

Ebay seller, schlinke, advertised a "scratch free" disk in "Like New" condition, that clearly had scratches was not Like New when I received it. Before purchasing, they reassured me that it was scratch free. I filed a claim on Ebay and got back a full refund. Unfortunately, I had to pay out of my own pocket for return shipping. Here's the original listing for the game:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/290970627753?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

It's interesting, that he has relisted it again, as "Like New" :slap. That alone, earned him a neutral feedback from me.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Metal-Gear-Solid-2-Substance-PS2-PS3-Complete-Black-Excellent-Condition-/290977935328?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item43bfa2efe0

exile147 is added to my bad seller list.
I ordered hot toys Hellboy from him, it never arrived after he claimed to send it out twice after the first shipping got return to him. It took me almost 2 months to solve the problem and get my money back through paypal. He got a bunch of negative feedbacks with similar incidents. He gave me tracking numbers which somehow managed to stuck in mid air twice untill now it still said "at postal facility" which is 4 months already. If anyone know how seller can cheat with tracking number please let me know.

exile147 is a dog, i cannot express my hatred towards this low life. exact same thing happened to me, purchased the DX01 for $550. never arrived after back and forth messages he said he would ship another one... which also never arrived, he then told me he would just refund my money, but each time he was just delaying the process and then refused to reply, when it came time to lodging a claim with paypal there was nothing that could be done because too much time had passed.

end result lost $550 :mad::mad:

Clearly a scammer. That sort of thing (packages being returned to the sender) wouldn't keep happening unless he was extremely incompetent.

Captain Hindsight out.

If something is taking too long.... Like something custom made...
I've thought about telling the seller to refund my money so I can pay again and get another 45 days protection... otherwise I have no choice but to file the dispute now.

secretcompass is a fairly large ebay retailer with over 8000 feedback. i was very surprised when they purchased my sideshow iron man stealth comiquette at $529.99 plus shipping on ebay. clearly an item valued at over $200 is a strange buy for a retailer. no room to move for resale. the item was delivered and close to 6 weeks passed. then they opened an ebay case stating the item's light up functionality didn't work and the knuckles were chipped. this piece was previously displayed in my personal collection. the buyer claims he had it stored in his warehouse for 'a few weeks' before he could check it. it was actually 2 days short of 6 weeks.

when i decided to sell it i checked functionality, cleaned it, and repackaged. all these were stated in my description. the light up worked perfect and there was no way in hell the knuckles had any chips. the buyer messaged me asking to provide a partial refund for these problems. i refused. since everything worked when i sent it, any damage that occurred was during shipping to which the item was fully insured. i had the feeling he was shaking me down for a discount. after all, what did he have to lose? he didn't provide pictures and has not responded back to me in a week. for this i would warn people to stay away from this shake down buyer. the case most likely will be escalated when he gets around to it. he has thirty days from when he opened it.

by the way in case you didn't hear, starting october 26, as a buyer, you now have ONLY 30 DAYS from receiving the item to file a paypal or ebay dispute, changed from 45 days. be aware!!!!

A nice thread to fill it a little bit more :) mine story, I believe, is a bit "better" than some of you. So, So, I have bought an ozone generator from here https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/600mg-DI...arden_Hearing_Cooling_Air&hash=item336946a81f

Ebay user name is nestcf2009, companys name is Health First Tyne & Wear CIC, Health First UK Ltd or Health First Global. Call it how you want it, the seller is the same.

Story goes like this - ozone generator arrived a few days ago. Today I was about to use it for the first time. But since the package was extremely damaged (ripped hole at the edge of box) and look liked the box was used a lot in a past, I decided to open the ozone generator.

Inside ozone generator i saw that the tube (which pumps out the ozone) was completely brown (we do have the same ozone generator at home and you can get that kind of colour ONLY after using it up to 2 YEARS).

As well micro chips were dirty and sticky, the box was used before. Micro chips were dated 2009 and 2011!!!!

It all shows that this ozone generator was USED!!! NOT new as described before reselling it from some other origin company.

So, BE CAREFUL about NESTCF2009 seller on ebay. Because it might sell you USED products instead of NEW.

Welcome to Sideshow Collectors, Gpijus. :wave

So, you just registered in a collector's forum, and your first post is regarding an Ebay purchase of some electronics gone wrong?

Now, next we would love to hear about your collection, too. :wink1:

Back