List of BAD Ebay Sellers and/or Buyers....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love this thread, I keep adding these turds to my block list. I'm sorry for all the headaches everyone has to deal with. I just sold 2 HT's on ebay in the past 2 weeks. One paid within a few hours of winning. The 2nd ended 2 days ago. Still waiting for payment. :impatient: I don't get the delay unless they're waiting for payday tomorrow.

Couple names everyone can add to their block list:

ariannamarie13
beskywa

It's the same person with two accounts (uses them to bid on his own items to inflate the price). Deals mostly in saber props and parts. He's been going around "buying" items but then not paying, while he turns around and tries to flip the items for more. If he has no luck he then tries to cancel the sale citing a host of reasons.

There's a couple threads on theRPF and Rebelscum about the kid--he had put a deposit on a saber someone had listed for $400 on theRPF and was going around various forums listing it for $900. Anyway, save yourself the hassle, especially if you deal in any of those types of items.

Here's the name of the individual who won my auction and then has not paid in 5 days and not responded to any emails:

alcides20

I hate people like this. Now I have to wait until September 10 to close this case and be able to relist it. What a waste of my time. Is there any way I can cancel this guys winning bid, get my fee back and relist?

I'd have called the police and showed them the text that he threatened to come to your residence. Thanks for the heads up on negative sellers/buyers.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

Couple names everyone can add to their block list:

ariannamarie1
beskywa

It's the same person with two accounts (uses them to bid on his own items to inflate the price). Deals mostly in saber props and parts. He's been going around "buying" items but then not paying, while he turns around and tries to flip the items for more. If he has no luck he then tries to cancel the sale citing a host of reasons.

There's a couple threads on theRPF and Rebelscum about the kid--he had put a deposit on a saber someone had listed for $400 on theRPF and was going around various forums listing it for $900. Anyway, save yourself the hassle, especially if you deal in any of those types of items.

It says the first ID you listed is not a valid ebay user id.

Here's the name of the individual who won my auction and then has not paid in 5 days and not responded to any emails:

alcides20

I hate people like this. Now I have to wait until September 10 to close this case and be able to relist it. What a waste of my time. Is there any way I can cancel this guys winning bid, get my fee back and relist?
I'm not sure,but can't you give it to the 2nd highest bidder,being that the highest bidder hasn't paid or responded to your messages,I'm pretty sure if you get it touch with eBay they will actually notify the 2nd highest bidder that they can have a 2nd chance at the item. Hope this works out for you.

I'm not sure,but can't you give it to the 2nd highest bidder,being that the highest bidder hasn't paid or responded to your messages,I'm pretty sure if you get it touch with eBay they will actually notify the 2nd highest bidder that they can have a 2nd chance at the item. Hope this works out for you.

Yea, this person was a last minute bidder, therefore the only bidder. Believe me I would have done the 2nd chance offer if I could have.

Ugh...Why do I still sell crap on Ebay is beyond me.

I sold a bunch of old GI Joe boxes, empty boxes, clearly stated in the auction. The buyer now sends me several nasty emails, 3 out 4 words were F bombs. Calls me a fraud, etc. Files a claim with PayPal that I sold him empty boxes and that I started my bidding too high? Whaaaat? I have 100% feedback well over 400 transactions. What should i do? I know that Paypal usually sides with the buyers. This guy even cursed in the dispute that he filed with Paypal! :lol

Get PayPal to check out the original description and complain about the offensive language used...

They will probably still refund the buyer though :(

Get PayPal to check out the original description and complain about the offensive language used...

They will probably still refund the buyer though :(

So I have to escalate to a claim correct? You are probably right I'm wasting my time and the buyer will get a refund.

alcides20

so this d-bag waited until this morning to finally pay. I had about 3 hours until I could have closed the case, got my fees back, and relist. Now I have to send it to this turd. It definitely won't be shipped quickly or the fastest way possible.

Guys,i need advice.
Ok so i got a HT TDKR 1/4 figure for 405$ shipped on ebay a month ago,yeah i know...too good to be true but his feedback was allright with 100% positive.I sent him 3 messages the past 2 weeks with no response.And today i log on ebay and see 5 buyers have left him a negative feedback saying he is a fraud.
My item is supposed to be delivered between the 10th and 17th of september.
Do you suggest i wait a bit longer or should i open a dispute with Paypal right away?I have 180 days to open a dispute through paypal,but what if the seller for example delete his ebay account?Im still covered right?

Allright thanks for that :)
If i will get a refund regardless whether he deletes his ebay account or not,i will wait until the 17th(6 days) which is his estimate.Just to avoid Paypal saying i should wait until the 17th first.
After i bought the item from this seller located in Hong Kong,he told me the item will ship from China.That's when i started to get a bad feeling.

Allright thanks for that :)
If i will get a refund regardless whether he deletes his ebay account or not,i will wait until the 17th(6 days) which is his estimate.Just to avoid Paypal saying i should wait until the 17th first.
After i bought the item from this seller located in Hong Kong,he told me the item will ship from China.That's when i started to get a bad feeling.
No tracking #?

Stated in the auction he was gonna provide it,but never got any nor does he answer me when i ask him about it.He has more than 1 user because i see the same type of auctions under other ebay usernames.
He sells alot of Hot Toys for great prices,so people bite.PM me if you want to know his ebay username.I will wait a week and see what happens before i post his username here.

Why have people PM you? This thread is for posting these guys. If he's a fraud, let people know it? Did he have good feedback up till that point? Could be something happened. My brother sold on eBay and had a heart attack. He had a real mess when he got back online.

So yeah, just like I thought, raffyrowdy150,(post219) left neg feedback for me which I disputed.

The really stupid thing; is he emailed me everything through eBay.....:lol

His abusive emails, when he went off the deep end. When he said because
I'm not giving him a refund he would just make something up
to and refuse package. So in my dispute I just told them to review
the eBay emails between us.

Because I remained professional and he went to crazytown.
Even the neg feedback shows how do-wack-a-do he is.
He never opened the packaged, but listed item not as described & damage.
I took pictures of the packaged before I opened it to double check he
didn't steal any parts. All the parts were there of course, because box was never
opened. I told this to eBay as well and said would be happy to send pictures.
I gave him a refund once I made sure everything was there. So I did everything
by the book.

Ebay said after the review all the information, that he could be banned from eBay.

Back