List of BAD Ebay Sellers and/or Buyers....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So one of my auctions just ended and the buyer immediately sent me a cancel purchase request. The buyer only has a feedback score of 1. Should I deny the cancellation and open a case against them instead so they get an unpaid buyer strike? I don't want them thinking they can bid on whatever and not pay if they just request to cancel. Of course I'm also afraid if I do that then they'll pay and destroy the item and demand a refund or something lame like that.

Id just refund them, black their, ID and tell them they suck. I've gotten to a point where if someone buys something from me and has <5 feedback, I immediately refund them and cancel transaction.

Also EVERYONE do yourself a favor and block deadboy1666. Per another thread, dude is major scammer and is not worthy of your business.

Does anyone have any experience with a seller named Azmidimodaliop?
I was bidding on a Knight of the Rising Sun Batman(Samurai Batman) and lost. It went higher then I was willing to pay.
After auction ended he messaged me with an offer of same item from cheaper then it went for.
I'm intrigued but worried it could be too good to be true.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Does anyone have any experience with a seller named Azmidimodaliop?
I was bidding on a Knight of the Rising Sun Batman(Samurai Batman) and lost. It went higher then I was willing to pay.
After auction ended he messaged me with an offer of same item from cheaper then it went for.
I'm intrigued but worried it could be too good to be true.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Did he send you a second chance offer or message you to pay outside of eBay?

If you bought this through Ebay then get a refund from ebay and they will help you to sort this problem out, that is of there is buyer protection, if not through ebay then get a refund through Paypal.

Hi, I need help and do not know where to post my thread so I write it here.
Does anybody have any experience of placing preorders with full payment for figure on goodshipped store?
I am client of Leo of goodshipped (Chow Foon Yu) already many years and have bought from him many figures, but my last experience seems to be sad. I have sent full preorder payment year ago and can't hear back from Leo now.
I have paid Harley Quinn figure in full (260usd, PayPal payment sent 07.08.2016) and waited for release. Figure is released already, I try to contact Leo and ask if he has Harley already in stock and maybe can give me tracking number if figure is already sent, but he doesn't answer me per email (don't think that his old email [email protected] has changed) and he doesn't answer me through eBay messages.
What to do, can anyone help?

I've bought from Goodshipped 3 times in the past 7 months and had no problem. It wasn't pre order stuff though, just things he already had in hand. When did you message the seller?

chrest4
miksmit-83

These morons bought figures from me and refused to pay up. Add them to your block list!

Last edited:
Stay away from buyer David Bonnet (bonnet15). He tried to scam me by claiming I sent him printer paper. Luckily a friend connected me to another seller who he had also run the same scam on, and provided me with proof, so I got to keep the money from the sale.

I'll add user tc286 to this list - he bid on my K-2so and ended up winning. No communication, no payment, absolute time-waster as he bid on 18th march and the listing ended on 28th march and I had to then wait for the unpaid item case to be resolved before listing again

eBay seller to avoid

Despite their feedback rating, I have found eBay seller showpurchase to be dishonest in the extreme. Bidder beware. They sent me the wrong item, promised twice that the correct item was on the way, and ran out the clock on my eBay claim.

Re: eBay seller to avoid

If you do not receive items , just claim immediately. Do not hesitate at all.

Items do not send correctly is seller fault.

kathe_hanle

Sold this guy a celtic predator on ebay for $250. He claimed it arrived damaged (the spear and stand). Offered him $25 back, he said he wanted $50 so told him $35 and he still wanted $50. I told him to just send it back for a refund, this is after a month of dealing with him. Well yesterday i went and picked up the package and to my surprise it was full of rocks. Got his money back and a free figure. I'm so done with ebay!. Avoid this BUYER!!!!!

2qdo5xs.jpg

Yeah, eBay'll have your back if someone messes up a return.

I once sent a guy the wrong item (mix-up on my part), and told him he could send it back, he did, but did a **** job of packing it, so the figure was broken when I got it. The problem being as soon as the item was scanned as delivered (to me), PayPal automatically deducted the refund from my account.

I got on with eBay and told them the dude did a **** job of packing the return, sent them the pics, and they gave me my money back.

Got a couple sellers people should know about:

SELLER: nikleo0407
https://www.ebay.com/sch/nikleo0407/m.html?_trksid=p3692
Had a "Nerf night vision camcorder" listed (in the wrong category, no less).
I was the only bidder, and won it for $1... Whereupon seller tried backing out of the deal because it didn't sell for the price she wanted for it.

SELLER: boston-deals
https://www.ebay.com/sch/boston-deals/m.html?_trksid=p3692
Sold a used UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) described as "missing battery, but in excellent working conditions"...
Yet once it arrived I tested it - both with and without battery - and it wouldn't even turn on. Also apparent that it had been taken apart by an amateur, as it wasn't reassembled right.
To make a very long story short, I told him it didn't work at all even with a battery, he said 'sorry no returns', and fleabay got involved - finding in my favor.
OH, and the kicker? the address for his supposed 'electronics store' is bogus. It's actually a dry cleaners.

BTW, a question for the moderators/admin...
Do you allow real names/other info to be posted here? Just wondering, because in the past I've known of scam sellers who would routinely change usernames and/or create all new accounts to continue ripping people off, so posting such might be useful.

Back