List of BAD Ebay Sellers and/or Buyers....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Report it to eBay and get that negative removed.

eBay won't budge. I tried reporting it based on the item number, but instead I got this bureaucratic garbage.

OTm4Ka3.png

This is why I sell only rarely. And I only sell basic stuff like stands.

God help you if you're trying to sell anything electronic.

Such a f'n headache anymore.

Anyone here ever buy from eBay seller "red_star2013"? Do they sell genuine HT accessories, or are all of the listings I'm looking at just KOs?

EDIT: I did some research and found that most of this seller's photos are taken from other websites. Not saying they're a bad seller, just not worth the gamble.

It sucks that eBay doesn't allow sellers to leave negative feedback... great that we can know to avoid this ****, but should have a negative on his record to warn others.

back before the dark times, sellers used to be able to leave negatives... There was balance in the force, and now? nope

I always hate when eBay sends messages stating how they "make seller experience better." Like no, they make it worse with each day.

back before the dark times, sellers used to be able to leave negatives... There was balance in the force, and now? nope

Blame that on sellers who would leave retaliatory negative feedback for no reason. I bought some comics from a guy once and it took him a month and half to finally ship them. I left him neutral feedback so he left me negative feedback in retaliation then told me he'd only remove the negative feedback if I withdrew his neutral feedback. So it's guys like that who are to blame. Of course if eBay wasn't so lazy and actually monitored their site they could probably institute some sort of rule to stop that from happening. But I've come across people blatantly shill bidding on their own auctions and even after I've reported it eBay does nothing.

Blame that on sellers who would leave retaliatory negative feedback for no reason. I bought some comics from a guy once and it took him a month and half to finally ship them. I left him neutral feedback so he left me negative feedback in retaliation then told me he'd only remove the negative feedback if I withdrew his neutral feedback. So it's guys like that who are to blame. Of course if eBay wasn't so lazy and actually monitored their site they could probably institute some sort of rule to stop that from happening. But I've come across people blatantly shill bidding on their own auctions and even after I've reported it eBay does nothing.

I hear you man, there's dirtbags on both sides of the spectrum, that seller deserved the neutral since he dragged his ass on shipping. But now the problem is that things are pretty much completely one sided. I buy and sell on ebay, and as a seller it's a huge thing to receive negative feedback. Now sellers are completely helpless to the buyers that use the threat of leaving negative FB to get their way no matter how unfair it might be. I've gotten screwed quite a few times and just took the hit because I didn't want to ruin my perfect sellers rating.

Just out of curiosity though, how did you know the sellers were blatantly shill bidding? I only ask because I've been accused of that from buyers that were upset because they were outbid at the last minute, and I honestly have never practiced shill bidding or anything like that. Not accusing you of doing that or anything, please dont think that. Just honestly curious how you knew they were doing it.

I hear you man, there's dirtbags on both sides of the spectrum, that seller deserved the neutral since he dragged his ass on shipping. But now the problem is that things are pretty much completely one sided. I buy and sell on ebay, and as a seller it's a huge thing to receive negative feedback. Now sellers are completely helpless to the buyers that use the threat of leaving negative FB to get their way no matter how unfair it might be. I've gotten screwed quite a few times and just took the hit because I didn't want to ruin my perfect sellers rating.

Just out of curiosity though, how did you know the sellers were blatantly shill bidding? I only ask because I've been accused of that from buyers that were upset because they were outbid at the last minute, and I honestly have never practiced shill bidding or anything like that. Not accusing you of doing that or anything, please dont think that. Just honestly curious how you knew they were doing it.

Oh I bid $20 on a book that a seller had listed for $10. I was then outbid, but that bidder then retracted their bid and then bid again at $19 so the bid was now at my maximum bid. I went through the bid history on the seller's other auctions and that same bidder would keep bidding until they went over the max bid of someone else, then they would retract their bid and bid directly under the max bid. It was happening on all of his auctions from the same account.

Oh I bid $20 on a book that a seller had listed for $10. I was then outbid, but that bidder then retracted their bid and then bid again at $19 so the bid was now at my maximum bid. I went through the bid history on the seller's other auctions and that same bidder would keep bidding until they went over the max bid of someone else, then they would retract their bid and bid directly under the max bid. It was happening on all of his auctions from the same account.

Ahhh gotcha! Yeah that's a pretty messed up practice

I totally get that there are bad sellers too. I just wish both could leave feedback for each other still. It detracts crappy buyers.

I also wish they would limit new accounts from buying frequently or let sellers determine the minimum feedback score a buyer must have in order to buy from them.

I totally get that there are bad sellers too. I just wish both could leave feedback for each other still. It detracts crappy buyers.

I also wish they would limit new accounts from buying frequently or let sellers determine the minimum feedback score a buyer must have in order to buy from them.

Yeah, I hate seeing someone with 1 or 2 prior purchases buy something, always feels like they're up to no good.

Yeah, I hate seeing someone with 1 or 2 prior purchases buy something, always feels like they're up to no good.

I had one buyer who had 1 feedback score from some overseas account. So I added signature confirmation to order and they NEVER picked it up! It got sent back to me later. I also just don't get good vibes from low feedback individuals.

Add this buyer to your eBay block list.

dujianguo1112
JIANGUO DU aka JACK DU
LOS ANGELES CA 90031-3112

The buyer purchased a $19.99 1:6 scale nude loose body from me. Item was clearly described "as is" with known design and quality issues.

He received the item and complained about the quality. He demanded/attempted to extort me for a refund and to keep the item.

I replied there is no refund and item sold as is. He left a retaliatory negative feedback.

So one of my auctions just ended and the buyer immediately sent me a cancel purchase request. The buyer only has a feedback score of 1. Should I deny the cancellation and open a case against them instead so they get an unpaid buyer strike? I don't want them thinking they can bid on whatever and not pay if they just request to cancel. Of course I'm also afraid if I do that then they'll pay and destroy the item and demand a refund or something lame like that.

So one of my auctions just ended and the buyer immediately sent me a cancel purchase request. The buyer only has a feedback score of 1. Should I deny the cancellation and open a case against them instead so they get an unpaid buyer strike? I don't want them thinking they can bid on whatever and not pay if they just request to cancel. Of course I'm also afraid if I do that then they'll pay and destroy the item and demand a refund or something lame like that.

Eh...just let it go

Back