List of BAD Ebay Sellers and/or Buyers....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well that is convenient lol
what about now

Looks good! I had a seller buy an item. Never pay. Opened a case that was settled in my favor. Then as soon as I relisted he bought it again and never paid. Learned about the block buyer feature that day.

He messaged me stating he will make me wait longer for payment and that he will leave me negative feedback.

Can't help to notice your rating went down to 99.3%. That's just very unfortunate after he destroyed my perfect 100% on purpose.

As horrible as this sounds, you can not take your rating to seriously on eBay :/
I did for years until I got my first negative comment...

At the end of the day there are honest buyers and not honest buyers (same with sellers)... negative feedback is a common thing and one negative comment won't scare buyers away (especially depending on the situation)... now if I see a seller that has multiple "never ships item" comments, of course I am going to ignore that item.

When you really look at it, Ebay is a very crappy place to sell things... I have sold dozens of figures and one day a buyer opened a case stating the item was damaged. I gladly told the buyer they could return it... well they ignored my message and I escalated the case to eBay... Turns out eBay didn't care (rarely will they side with sellers), but since it was a small value amount I got to keep the money too... This didn't sit well with me... Not once did I (or eBay) see a photo of my "damaged" item nor do I have the item back. So logically if the value is under $50 you can open a case and say it's damaged without any proof and eBay will cover you.

What I have learned... don't take it to personal :wink1:

When you really look at it, Ebay is a very crappy place to sell things... I have sold dozens of figures and one day a buyer opened a case stating the item was damaged. I gladly told the buyer they could return it... well they ignored my message and I escalated the case to eBay... Turns out eBay didn't care (rarely will they side with sellers), but since it was a small value amount I got to keep the money too... This didn't sit well with me... Not once did I (or eBay) see a photo of my "damaged" item nor do I have the item back. So logically if the value is under $50 you can open a case and say it's damaged without any proof and eBay will cover you.
I had a similar incident. Buyer claimed damaged but made up all sorts of reasons why he couldn't send photos. I finally just asked him to return it but he was trying to ask for all the money back before shipping and then also trying to get half off what was $100 worth of figures to keep them. Took buyer nearly 2 months to send the items he supposedly didn't want back. Very frustrating. Trust breaks down quickly as soon as there is any sort of problem.

I was distraught when I got my first, and only, Neg. Only lasts a year though.
So many people trying to take the piss on eBay now a Neg or two can easily be looked over.

I was distraught when I got my first, and only, Neg. Only lasts a year though.
So many people trying to take the piss on eBay now a Neg or two can easily be looked over.

Yeah, it's great that they switched that system. I have 100% after 1,000 or so transactions over a decade or so, but I remember I got a negative or neutral at one point over the case of a CD that arrived cracked. Always seems so crazy how feedback-wise a $2 CD counts as much as a $2,000 item. People have been kind to me though, I've literally forgotten to ship items for a few weeks before when I was younger and more irresponsible, but was never penalized that I recall. Much better about that now.

dont deal with Jedisword

he is a scam artist, a friend of mine bought a item, it arrived completly shattered and he wouldnt help didnt use insurance and insisted on paypal gift

he is nothing but scam artist,

he reported him to the FBI
Excuse me? I've never in my life sold ANYTHING through EBay. I've sold one statue and it was to a someone on FB and he did a local pickup in Toronto for a PCS HeMan Ex. You better check my ****ing eBay username.

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

So he's given you a Negative Feedback on here without ever doing a deal with you Jedi?

Get that removed and get him infracted mate.
Yeah my eBay username has my wife's name in it like wtf

I didn't see my username on the front page either Col

I had a similar incident. Buyer claimed damaged but made up all sorts of reasons why he couldn't send photos. I finally just asked him to return it but he was trying to ask for all the money back before shipping and then also trying to get half off what was $100 worth of figures to keep them. Took buyer nearly 2 months to send the items he supposedly didn't want back. Very frustrating. Trust breaks down quickly as soon as there is any sort of problem.

I think as a seller eBay in general is just frustrating

I want to warn against this rude user us_irak. He bought item and claim that the item never arrived.
I sent item first class with a tracking number and he insisted that it didnt arrived. Ebay fully refunded him.
Ebay is easily vulnerable this way they dont have enought staff to solve problems like this.

*Personal info removed by Mod*
Please do not post such private information, thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to warn against this rude user us_irak. He bought item and claim that the item never arrived.
I sent item first class with a tracking number and he insisted that it didnt arrived. Ebay fully refunded him.
Ebay is easily vulnerable this way they dont have enought staff to solve problems like this.

If the item says "delivered" via USPS tracking ebay automatically sides with the seller (you)... This is how it has worked from day one.

IF the item was a low prices item, ebay might just give the seller their money back and let you keep your payment as well. I am assuming this is what happened... Now if the item wasn't delivered by the delivery date ebay sides with the buyer. If the item wasn't shipped the method listed in the listing, ebay once again automatically sides with the buyer. If you labeled it "first class package" and it says delivered before expected silvery date, file a claim/call customer service.

A member stating "they never got an item" doesn't make them rude... This has actually happened to me before... Turns out the postman put it "next to" my mailbox (I live in the country, next to my mailbox is a mile down the road/away from my house)... Post office made the mistake... NOT ME and not the seller... So it DOES happen.

So wait it wasn't even through eBay?! Why was it posted in this thread!?! This is not a place to bash members....
Hopefully you can get this all straightened out Jedi :hi5:
Straighten out what? I am clearly not the person this person is talking about. I don't know why MY forum name is being brought up in this convo

FYI, there IS a seller on ebay with the username of Jedisword with a feedback rating of 1 (positive) but he lives in Germany so obviously that's not you.

Excuse me? I've never in my life sold ANYTHING through EBay. I've sold one statue and it was to a someone on FB and he did a local pickup in Toronto for a PCS HeMan Ex. You better check my ****ing eBay username.

If I understand things correctly...this transaction happened on eBay and not here on the board and it was with a different user of the same name but not you since your eBay name is clearly shown in your profile here on the Freaks board.

I've reported the negative to Dave and hopefully he'll take care of it soon.

If I understand things correctly...this transaction happened on eBay and not here on the board and it was with a different user of the same name but not you since your eBay name is clearly shown in your profile here on the Freaks board.

I've reported the negative to Dave and hopefully he'll take care of it soon.
Thanks Snoop, I just don't want ppl getting the wrong impression. That kind of stuff travels amongst collectors.

Back