List of BAD Ebay Sellers and/or Buyers....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We should take all our business off ebay and make a site throught the right connections to deal strictly in any type of tooys,with different rules. Sounds like the key to the unlocked door,the question is are people willing to put together a site like this?

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

Just out of curiosity what was the item in question on ebay? If haven't moved yer then........? Who knows,let me know,or if i know someone can obviously help too. Ultimately hope it worked out for you already bro. I just had a incident with ebay this past Sunday and totally ruined my morning. Check this out,i list a item,fist of all the item i listed was bought by Echeck over 2 weeks prior to what I'm about to tell this forum about whzt you guys already know Ebay sucks!! Anyway by advice of eBay i wited for funds to pop up in the account so i could get paid. Nothing happens,i trash the persons buying history after getting of course not 1 of my messages back either,so i put it up for sale again,30 day window to buy,bought in under 2 days,so i do the normal process get ready to ship etc... Ultimately ebay tells me while I'm on the way to the post office that they put down that it was paid again by the same buyer who i sat on waiting over 2 weeks with no communication,it wasn't that the person bought it,it was that ebay put through in there system that it was paid again. Don't ask me,believe me it sounds just as crazy to me,but here is the persons ebay account and definitely add to,stat the *** outta my world. alanmari.ipps1s so keep adding people to this list everyone,we love collecting and to screw with you in that area is definitely a off limits spot,so even if it helps 1 person,which I'm sure it will do more then that,keep it rollin against phoney sellers!

Why have people PM you? This thread is for posting these guys. If he's a fraud, let people know it? Did he have good feedback up till that point? Could be something happened. My brother sold on eBay and had a heart attack. He had a real mess when he got back online.

Wanted to wait a few more days just to be sure.He had 100% positive,but only 12 feedbacks.It was when i had my first post here 5 days agoo negative feedbacks started to flow in.Ive seen what i can assume is him under many usernames with same items over and over again lately,so he is definitely around.

Just filled a dispute with Paypal.
His ebay username is maria56498

BE AWARE of 24 or 48 hour auctions with Hot Toys figures specially from sellers with few feedbacks.It is most likely him.

Huh, I was sure I had posted some ebay names to watch out for to this list, but I must have accidentally deleted my message. Anyway, here they are to be added to the list, be cautious if you deal with them:

bornbr3, clowewesle, dantep21, jetskimotorsports24, mahone83, nikphil75, rajivv8, rya-yi6, tedmorrow, tingx-us

I've got one for you guys: lizard-69

Block him all you can. This guy bought an action figure from me through ebay's global shipping Program. When he got it, he claims it was broken and demanded a full refund. My listings don't offer returns. Here's the thing, I sent a mint, well intact figure. This guy either damaged the figure I sent and then wanted to return it, or got my mint figure and tried to send his broken one in return. More shade on this guy, he ordered it on 8/24/2015 and opened a case over a month later. EBay allows returns up to 45 days. This dude waited until the last second to file a claim. He essentially got an expensive, mint figure and ended up keeping the figure and getting a partial refund on it. MAkes me sick. He still left bad feedback. EBay protects system abusers like him. So please add him to your blocked list.

And if this dude is on these forums, **** you.

Last edited:
I've got one for you guys: lizard-69

Block him all you can. This guy bought an action figure from me through ebay's global shipping Program. When he got it, he claims it was broken and demanded a full refund. My listings don't offer returns. Here's the thing, I sent a mint, well intact figure. This guy either damaged the figure I sent and then wanted to return it, or got my mint figure and tried to send his broken one in return. More shade on this guy, he ordered it on 8/24/2015 and opened a case over a month later. EBay allows returns up to 45 days. This dude waited until the last second to file a claim. He essentially got an expensive, mint figure and ended up keeping the figure and getting a partial refund on it. MAkes me sick. He still left bad feedback. EBay protects system abusers like him. So please add him to your blocked list.

And if this dude is on these forums, **** you.

Sorry to hear about your problems. But my advice is do NOT use Global Shipping Program. Did you know they repack your carefully packed items just to save on weight and thus on shipping cost? The seller sounds like an idiot, but might have not been only his fault, but also the fault of GSP guys.

Watch this, a long video indeed, but will shed some light on the GSP "professionalism" and you can do your own Google research on GSP issues:

I removed the global shipping program as well after making a sale that went to Erlanger Kentucky,which i think is the main hub for the global shipping program. Even though i didn't have any issues with the sale the point of this message is to beware to have the global shipping program unchecked. To me it doesn't make any sense why everytime you list a item ebay automatically has their global shipping program checked,if you want to use that then you should check it,not have it automatically checked ahead of time. Another thing is you don't see the option to uncheck the program unless you look for more information under mailing,such as wether buyer payes shipping etc... Ultimately another sneakey way Ebay conducts business and I'm very thankful for the informative video Luke and hopefully one day a company who has large amounts of capital and run a business the way it should,unlike ebay will show up and when selling goods we can use a different company. Granted there are other companies, but ebay has the bulk of the buyers/sellers,especially when it comes to toys and better prices for them. Anyway thanks again for that video and if you live in the U.S. and want to ship international,leave the global shipping program out of it and uncheck the box before lisiting any items.

My first experience with the global shipping was basically this: It was an over-sized box going to France. The buyer paid but then there were complications with the payment (it was back when Global shipping was first being offered), I can't remember the specific problem. But it caused me to call eBay about global shipping, and I found out that if I had sent it out, they wouldn't have been able to mail it anyway because it was an over-sized box and at least at that time they didn't deal with over-sized boxes BUT they also didn't have anything in their terms that they didn't. So I'm glad I called, because basically I would have sent it to them, then they would have either needed money to send it back to me because they wouldn't ship to France, OR they would have destroyed the item - which was a custom item I had spent a few days creating. So I NEVER use Global Shipping - as far as I'm concern I'm better off taking the risks that go with international shipping on my own and I don't see any benefit of doing it through eBay - it's just one more layer of bureaucracy and things that can go wrong.

Beware of any sellers at all on ebay selling square enix figures with no box from China,especially in large quantities. There are a bunch out there,so just don't buy. Fortunately i got my money back. The biggest selling square enix with no box is the new 2015 Boba Fett or Stormtrooper,but definitely other figures as well. It seems to me China is starting to make fake figures. Does anybody have any thoughts on that or experiences?

I'm done dealing with China and it's a shame cause I've gotten good figures from there before,but it's just to risky nowadays. I guess if you pay attention to 3 easy rules most likely you'll be all good hopefully . 1.. They aren't selling mass amounts of the same product 2... the price isn't much cheaper then it's supposed to be and 3..There is a upc under item description. I've actually seen items,which I'm sure plenty of you have too where it says Upc does not apply,obvious red flag. Any other advice to spot counterfeit toys would be appreciated along with continuing listing bad ebay sellers.

ebay user: avengers_archangel_dom

eBay Feedback Profile for avengers_archangel_dom

won an auction for a Hot Toys Age of Ultron Iron Man Mark 43 SSC Exclusive edition for around $360. Bought it about 3 weeks ago and this guy brags about how he's an Army Ranger and all that. That's great and all but he marks my item as shipped and doesn't provide shipping. It's been 3 weeks and now he says he's been deployed to the Middle East but he's still able to handle his eBay business. He keeps beating around the bush, won't provide tracking, says his wife is shipping everything out. He also says my paypal shipping information is messed up....I've had over 300+ eBay transactions and have never had any issues with my shipping address or residence information. I got sick of dealing with it and opened a case as I wasn't able to get any tracking information :-(.

Also.....I looked at his feedback and it appears there is only one eBay account that has left positive feedback for him in the past few months and this same user that is padding his account with positive feedback is also constantly bidding on all of his auctions. If any of you are looking at any of his auctions on eBay, be on the lookout because you won't get anything shipped to you and he'll try to manipulate you that you're in the wrong and he's a good person about being an ebayer who's also in the middle east going on Ranger recon missions everyday (which that is probably a lie too). Be on the look out.

Block eBayer: whoaitsjoedahoe-1

I sold them a New Hot Toys Diecast War Machine Mark II SS Exclusive Edition (includes a mini green figurine).

Short Version:
They sent me a picture that the mini green figurine was broken. Wants to keep Hot Toy and Full Refund. Being difficult to work with. They know the System considering their messages below. Stressful process.

The Story:
They paid and said "hope that the figure and box are in tact without any damage or dents". A day later they asked to cancel the transaction because they have bad luck with USPS but after more messages, it was ok to mail it so I did with Insurance they offered to pay for and I paid for signature. They get the package and send a photo of the exclusive green mini figure being broken. They say "Damage to product. If you would like to submit a claim to USPS." The mini green figure status: "The back minimum was broken off and bent". I ask them how the actual Hot Toy is and they say "Overall I am pleased with the figure, the lights have not been tested yet because that is quite the hassle installing the batteries. It's just the minutiae of the mini figure being broken on account to the rough handling that bothers me most. I like my products to be perfect."

I totally get it. I do. I also know how sturdy the foam is in that HT box. When I asked for pictures, they only sent pictures of the shipping box (which was damaged) I put the HT brown box and HT box in. After having to continually ask them for actual photos of the Hot Toy and those HT boxes themselves, they finally responded to my asking for pictures a few messages later saying they will get to it when they have the time. They sent photos and aside from a small dent in the HT brown box on the bottom, the HT box looked Immaculate, just as I sent it.

They initiated a Return. After submitting the ShipCover claim, I accepted the Return of item with full refund. Now they are telling me that I agreed to letting them Keep the Hot Toy and a Full Refund. Nope. I did offered them a partial refund because it was the mini green figurine and not the HT itself and because it was easier.

Here's a part of the conversation. For the record, this eBayer has super fast communication and I was always going to initiate the insurance claim.

Me - Well I would like to refund your money back. I contacted eBay about what to do in an unfortunate case such as this. I have been advised to ask for the item back and to give you a full refund. Let me know where you stand on this.

whoaitsjoedahoe-1 - "I'd really like to keep the figure in all honesty, why not put up the claim on USPS with the insurance I paid for?"

Me - "What would you like me to do for you?"

whoaitsjoedahoe-1 - "I would have done it but I don't have the physical receipt lol. But if it's not too inconvenient I think it would work best"

Me - "I want to make sure I am understanding this correctly. I would initiate the insurance claim and fully refund you your money and you'll keep the item. Is this correct?"

whoaitsjoedahoe-1 - "That's how the insurance works haha"

Me - "Ah yes. Well I would like to have the item back. But yes, I do want to fully refund you :)"

whoaitsjoedahoe-1- "When you put the claim they reimburse you so you get to keep the money that you made selling the item"

The dispute is still going on. I have been on ebay since I think 2001 but started selling in around 2010. I have over 1000 feedback.

whoaitsjoedahoe-1 has under 10 feedbacks but something tells me that this isn't their first rodeo. In case they have more User ID's, Beware of an address with Anchor Ave in Spring Hill, FL

Hi, I'm still kind of new here/and also new to ebay so there might be another thread out there for a GOOD ebay seller list but
I'm considering buying from "loontentoys" and from the feedback, it looks good (maybe too good??)

I want a Hot Toys figure and it will be shipped internationally so I want the item to be super nicely packed.
Has anyone bought from loontentoys? How well does he pack? (i.e. bubble wrapped with double boxed.. etc)

Thanks for your help guys!
from TOkyo Japan!

I won't name names but had a real idiot tonight. He complained that he won one of my auctions, but he didn't, someone out bid him last second. I told him nicely that this can happen you get outbid at the last second and the auction was won by someone else. then he emails me saying I do shady business. The guy had like 51 transactions. I have 2500+ with perfect 100% since 2004....F him!!!!

I put him on my block list.

for a $7.50 comic. freakin idiot!!!

I won't give away he/she/their eBay user ID, but it has come to my attention that the buyer/seller I'm about to discuss is selling a good bit of Hot Toys stuff and you could very well run into he/she/them.

Back in October, I sold a lot of pre-built (used) LEGO Jurassic World sets on eBay. I added the "Best Offer" option since the boxes weren't in the best shape. Since the boxes were VERY large, I would need a real whopper to ship these. I specified in the eBay listing description that anyone who purchased these agreed to pay the actual shipping cost dictated by the bloody USPS no matter how ridiculous it was. This guy came along with an offer that was relatively cheap, and I was generous enough to accept. However, once I had everything packed up, weighed, and took the exact measurements of the package, I message this guy with the real shipping cost and he asked me to refund him. I was generous enough to refund this character, and what does he do? He leaves me bad feedback claiming that I tried to overcharge him for shipping. :mad:

I replied and explained that this buyer wasn't prepared to pay the actual shipping cost. After taking a look at some of the stuff he had for sale on eBay, I came to the conclusion that he was just trying to get a cheap deal on my sets so that he could re-sell them for a higher price. If you ever come across this guy, I would recommend adding him to your block list.

Back