Action Figure LIMTOYS - BIO EVIL - 1/12 scale R.P.D. Officer collectibe figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this brand known ? I can't seem to find any information about it aside from that figure.

Is this brand known ? I can't seem to find any information about it aside from that figure.

So far, they released the best figures from Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain in 1/6 and 1/12 scale. They released four figures (technically 5 if you count both versions of Venom 1/6, the twin pack version isn't the same as the D-Pack one): Venom Snake (1/12 & 1/6), Ishmael/Big Boss (1/6) and Quiet (1/6).

And their upcoming figures are (so far):
-Connor from Detroid Become Humain (1/6)
-Arthur Morgan from Red Dead Redemption 2 (1/6)
-Joel & Eli from The Last of Us (1/12)
-Leon Kennedy from Resident Evil 2 (1/12).

Can't say this brand is famous as it's quite recent and very confidential since they don't own any licence, but I've known them when they announced their first figure. What was it, 3 years ago?

Basically they rival Hot Toys regarding the 1/6 scale, and Mezco regarding the 1/12 scale. Only difference is that they don't have the licences.

They've become my favorite brand in no time, they did an absolutely fantastic job with the MGSV figures. The level of detail is mindblowing, no one else is as faithful to the original material as them, except for customers. And you get a lot of accessories with each figure, for a very reasonable price.

I owned the MGS3 Hot Toys (Big Boss & The Boss) and I was very unpleased with the headsculpts.
The Limtoys 1/6 figures easily compete with Hot Toys. And even though they don't have the licence, the figures look exactly like the in-game models, it's crazy. You don't have a bad surprise like with Hot Toys when they can't get the right to something and end up switching the color of something (like Hot Toys Star-Lord's walkman).

And regarding the 1/12 market, they're easily the best as of now. I was a huge Mezco One:12 collector, and Limtoys have just killed the game with their latest Venom Snake 1/12 figure. It's better (by far) than any One:12 Mezco. It's crazy good. There are already reviews on youtube, check them out.

So far, they released the best figures from Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain in 1/6 and 1/12 scale. They released four figures (technically 5 if you count both versions of Venom 1/6, the twin pack version isn't the same as the D-Pack one): Venom Snake (1/12 & 1/6), Ishmael/Big Boss (1/6) and Quiet (1/6).

And their upcoming figures are (so far):
-Connor from Detroid Become Humain (1/6)
-Arthur Morgan from Red Dead Redemption 2 (1/6)
-Joel & Eli from The Last of Us (1/12)
-Leon Kennedy from Resident Evil 2 (1/12).

Can't say this brand is famous as it's quite recent and very confidential since they don't own any licence, but I've known them when they announced their first figure. What was it, 3 years ago?

Basically they rival Hot Toys regarding the 1/6 scale, and Mezco regarding the 1/12 scale. Only difference is that they don't have the licences.

They've become my favorite brand in no time, they did an absolutely fantastic job with the MGSV figures. The level of detail is mindblowing, no one else is as faithful to the original material as them, except for customers. And you get a lot of accessories with each figure, for a very reasonable price.

I owned the MGS3 Hot Toys (Big Boss & The Boss) and I was very unpleased with the headsculpts.
The Limtoys 1/6 figures easily compete with Hot Toys. And even though they don't have the licence, the figures look exactly like the in-game models, it's crazy. You don't have a bad surprise like with Hot Toys when they can't get the right to something and end up switching the color of something (like Hot Toys Star-Lord's walkman).

And regarding the 1/12 market, they're easily the best as of now. I was a huge Mezco One:12 collector, and Limtoys have just killed the game with their latest Venom Snake 1/12 figure. It's better (by far) than any One:12 Mezco. It's crazy good. There are already reviews on youtube, check them out.

That's for the RE2R Leon, I think Yarlick was referring to that RE6 Leon.
For the RE6 Leon i've not seen or heard much from that brand, though not really a fan of that figure, the head looks like a recast... i could be mistaken but it looks very similar to the Hottoys head which i didn't think was all that accurate to begin with.

Ha ha Padawam, I wasn't talking about Limtoys.
Seeing Thefwoosh review and a couple of persons telling us that the Aehab figure (I'm still waiting for mine...the customs have it for the moment) is good makes me enthusiastic about The Limtoys RPD Officer x)
I was talking about the RE6 Leon.
Anyway, congrats to Limtoys because here I am, preordering a version of a character I love, that I don't care about since I haven't played RE2R...

Isn't the facesculpt a little bit too soft compared to the 3D ingame model though?

My bad, hadn't seen the RE6 figure discussion. I noticed that one as well last week. Wasn't very thrilled by it, not much accessories, the face looks a bit bland, and the clothes are very simplistic. I don't know what to think, it will be a pass for me, especially with Limtoys Leon blowing this out of the water. Then again I'm not a fan of Leon's design in RE6. I'd prefer Leon from RE4, I used to own the Hot Toys from RE4 Leon... Could be their first figure, never heard of them.
But more and more companies are giving a shot at the 1/12 scale seeing it's become very popular with Mezco. I would wait to see the final product and reviews, it could be a fiasco like Soap Studios.

Remember Soap Studios? They kind of came out of nowhere with several promising figures (from the Nolan Batman movies), I was hyped back then, and they definitely didn't deliver.

After receiving Limini Aehab and although it had some issues (that I was able to fix fairly easy) it is really awesome and I'm glad I got it. I'm excited for this release also, where 1/6th scale Leon from Dam toys is great for a 1/6th collection. Having him in 1/12 gives good pose and play opportunity with dioramas and other 1/12 figures.

Update of the mass produced box, figure is coming in September-October this year, more updates coming soon!
The body has been upgraded to match the Mezco size.
Box design and art by me.

1627238587528.png

Ha ha Padawam, I wasn't talking about Limtoys.
Seeing Thefwoosh review and a couple of persons telling us that the Aehab figure (I'm still waiting for mine...the customs have it for the moment) is good makes me enthusiastic about The Limtoys RPD Officer x)
I was talking about the RE6 Leon.
Anyway, congrats to Limtoys because here I am, preordering a version of a character I love, that I don't care about since I haven't played RE2R...

Isn't the facesculpt a little bit too soft compared to the 3D ingame model though?
Man, if you haven't played RE2RE do so, it's one of the only good games thes past few years, really well designed, the team really loves the series and the original.

Also check out the Damtoys Leon while you're at it.

Update of the mass produced box, figure is coming in September-October this year, more updates coming soon!
The body has been upgraded to match the Mezco size.
Box design and art by me.

View attachment 532465

Dang! R_R_X appears to be multi-talented! Lol Great job on the art!
He's gonna go great together with that 1/12 MT Ada I've got coming. Can't wait to see how this guy will turn out. :)

The figure should release this month, all that's left to do now is put the sculpts on the bodies, they've been modified to be more accurate.
It's gonna be our fastest release to date.
That's great, did you guys fixed the head sculpts too?

Attachments

• 251633151_314207720413568_6755581213181863329_n.jpeg
    251633151_314207720413568_6755581213181863329_n.jpeg
    157.7 KB · Views: 84
  • 251632977_1734260140096738_7620755046427534457_n.jpeg
    251632977_1734260140096738_7620755046427534457_n.jpeg
    253.1 KB · Views: 80
I do not like that revamped head sculpt at all. I think it looked better before. It doesn't look like Leon at all. Hell, reminds me more of Hillary Swank from Boys Don't Cry than Leon.

I have two of these ordered too.... damn it lol.

Last edited:
I do not like that revamped head sculpt at all. I think it looked better before. It doesn't look like Leon at all. Hell, reminds me more of Hillary Swank from Boys Don't Cry than Leon.

Sorry you feel that way but I respectfuly disagree, the face is pratically the same what we did was just give it more of an expression on the brow, removed the neck and gave it better and more accurate hair, the prototype is really inferior if you go back to the first page and compare it to the game model and the final product once it's out.

I have to disagree, the new one looks way better and it's not even finished.

final_6182f787ff100d0085bbe837_691150.png

Back