LIM TOYS - Dead Stranded 1/6 Sam

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I freaking loved Death Stranding. If you are an introvert and like investigating the deeper meaning of life, social contacts and what death means or not, this game will touch your soul.

It sure isn't for everyone.

I got the Figma figure. Would instantly preorder a Lim 1/6 Sam.

Last edited:
Love enthusiasm in this thread but I don't think figure gonna sell well. Personally I don't know the character.

Would buy a Sam + Higgs if LIM did them. Really like the Figma figure I got of him.

52369555132_19a0d578c6_k_d.jpg

You gave it enough time. It’s one of the most horrible games ever made. The Callisto Protocol is almost as bad… I think I lasted almost as long as you did. There’s no reason to go back either. It’s the same terrible walking game it was when you tried it out. 🤮
Only a moron thinks it is just a walking game no wonder you think its "one of the most horrible games ever made" 😂😂😂.

I respect all opinions but I have seen this guys comments around this forum everyone and he is nothing but a toxic character. Im sure he never even played the game but came here just to leave his stupid comment to give us less of a chance to get the figure. Take nothing this guy says to heart

Last edited:
I freaking loved Death Stranding. If you are an introvert and like investigating the deeper meaning of life, social contacts and what death means or not, this game will touch your soul.

It sure isn't for everyone.

I got the Figma figure. Would instantly preorder a Lim 1/6 Sam.
Very nicely said. It really is a game that speaks to a person deeply. For sure not a game for everyone but it is very impactful to those it is for

I would definitely get a Sam Porter Bridges in 1/6.Loved Death Stranding and can't wait for the sequel.Would also love a Jacob from callisto protocol or Isaac Clarke from dead space

I am hoping that the second game will also improve the chances of this figure to get made

Damtoys made a "Cliff" figure, even included a hand with the "shhhhh" gesture. But he was more of a standard soldier design, which they have a whole figure line of. Wouldn't mind them venturing into more videogame IP's, bet they'd make a good Death Stranding Sam, but I'm sure it be expensive because of official licensure and whatnot.

A limited release perhaps?
View attachment 612725
I am not an expert but what if getting the license for this will do more good then harm for it? I think unlike rock* kojima will be happy to push a quality product of his work from a passionate team like you guys maybe it will help give it the exposure it needs to make it justifiable. The problem of unlicensed stuff is that people who are not deep in the hobby will not hear or know about it or where to get it. But a licensed figure might reach people who are not even regular 1/6 scale collectors. Just fans of the game and kojima.

Time to listen to this and imagine this figure on my shelf

Back