LIM TOYS - Dead Stranded 1/6 Sam

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd get Higgs but my completionist nature would demand I get all the characters available lol.

Super interested!!! Would buy day one!
If interest is an issue - I will say that the design alone is very appealing even for those who haven't played the game, so I'd imagine you'll also have people pre-order who aren't familiar with DS. Heck, I got into playing the game after coming across the figma Sam figure.

The game is a masterpiece and Sam, as character, one of the best I saw in videogames in the last years.

Super interested!!! Would buy day one!
If interest is an issue - I will say that the design alone is very appealing even for those who haven't played the game, so I'd imagine you'll also have people pre-order who aren't familiar with DS. Heck, I got into playing the game after coming across the figma Sam figure.
Exactly!

Yeah I'd be down for this - I started making my own but realised the amount of unique items needed to be made was getting quite costly and fiddly to get accurate. So now he sits in a draw incomplete - probably now for spare parts, so yes - would be interested in getting this guy into my collection if that's a possibility.

They just announced Death Stranding is getting a live action film. The IP is getting stronger and more exposure soooo...when we getting that figure?! 😆

They just announced Death Stranding is getting a live action film. The IP is getting stronger and more exposure soooo...when we getting that figure?! 😆
Please no! Another thing they can f'up. Hope the actors from the game are in it and Kojima has a heavy say on the project. Then maybe it will have a chance. I hope it's good off course. It should be a slow movie like Blade Runner, heavy on atmosphere, with the occasional action sequence and some thriller/horror mixed in.

Please no! Another thing they can f'up. Hope the actors from the game are in it and Kojima has a heavy say on the project. Then maybe it will have a chance. I hope it's good off course. It should be a slow movie like Blade Runner, heavy on atmosphere, with the occasional action sequence and some thriller/horror mixed in.
Kojima is involved and the studio that produced the recent horror flick, Barbarian, are joining with Kojima Productions to produce it.

I always thought about a DS movie in the right hands it can be so incredible

Back