Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: What Do You Freaks Look Like ??????

hunky_artist said:
fieldjpg.jpg

could you bit#@ slap padme there so she can have some real emotion please?

Got a new shirt today... thought I would share pics...:lol

DSCN2132.jpg

DSCN2133.jpg

And as you can see... I'm better at posing figures than myself...:D

Nice shirt!! I haven't seen that one yet....you fill it out nicely! :naughty

hunky_artist said:

lol thanks for the comments on the pic guys.... i needed a break from my sculpting, my eyes were going funny concentrating so close on tiny details for so long, so made myself a coffee and spent about three quarters of an hour downloading a few pics of ani and padme, another one of those potato-cows, and used the two images that had been posted here in the thread.

Some resizing, cutting out, fading of the edging, correcting lighting/contrast details and some different levels of blurring to get the 'in the distance' look for both ani/padme and the space cows, and some drawing in of shadows underneath them ... oh.. and not forgetting the soft focus :lol and I was done....

There are parts I could go back and fix, I didn't blend in parts of the Ani/Padme layer as smoothly as I could have, but for a half an hour thing? I have to say I was quite pleased with it lmao

Sweet work, Darren. I got a huge smile when I saw what you did there.

And nice shirt, DA. I'm going to see the movie in 5 mins... Woot!

Last edited:

Nice shirt, DA! I just saw it in IMAX on Friday... I LOVE that movie!! Seriously awesome. Can't wait to see it again, and just downloaded the soundtrack!

Also, great pic, hunky_artist! :rotfl

Neither of these are me, but I did take them. I look kinda like a cross between the two with more hair :lol

monk1.jpg

bear2.jpg

Reinhardt said:
hey Ryan, where in Indiana are you from? I live in Indianapolis.
:lol :rotfl I have been reading that as Ryanfromindia :lol

I thought, "wow what an exotic location for a Freak to live in." :eek:

Okay here's me.

me59.jpg

Ignore all that trash behind me, it's gone now. Books and bookcase are still there though.

Thera said:
Okay here's me.

me59.jpg

Ignore all that trash behind me, it's gone now. Books and bookcase are still there though.

There's trash behind you? Sorry, I don't think too many of us will get past how adorable you are.

Doh...I kinda forgot about this...I'm from Evansville, but live in the great state of Michigan now! Yeah...not quite India :p

Darth Loki said:
There's trash behind you? Sorry, I don't think too many of us will get past how adorable you are.

Jesus, that didn't take long before somebody pounced on her. Can't women talk on this board without you all flocking round them telling them how 'lovely' they are at every turn? You'd think you were all women-starved or something :lol

hunky_artist said:
Jesus, that didn't take long before somebody pounced on her. Can't women talk on this board without you all flocking round them telling them how 'lovely' they are at every turn? You'd think you were all women-starved or something :lol

That is pretty bad is it, you would think that this was friday night at the sausage fest, I mean bar. :rolleyes:

hunky_artist said:
:lol :lol :lol

Awesome response, that's all I think of anytime the ladies post pics. I kinda feel bad or them, but I mean it's not like they're getting called ugly, soooooo I guess no ones doing anything bad either. Still funny HA.

Back