Lets see what got I today..Part I & Part II

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Lets see what I got from Fedex and USPS today..

I know what's on the left box...recognize it by the shape, color age box, and lettering... If I tell others, then can I win one of the statue please? :)

Damn thats one sweet collection you got there.

Looking good Amin, nice haul :rock I would really love the Int variant of The Thing PF but just don't have the room for 2 of them, I'm struggling with room for 1.:lol
x :peace

Yetzel's got some competition... but, your collection needs a giant LEGO bear.

Box on the left ...

hulkthing3.jpg

hulkthing4.jpg

Thanks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Part II lets see what I got today

Unbelievable. see what I got for today. what amazing day! Life is so beautiful.

PART2.jpg

Thanks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Re: Part II lets see what I got today

Hi Amin Ko,

I will add this pic onto your existing thread in this section to make it Part 1 & part 2.

Any probs please pm me,
Many thanks
Shell
x :peace

now that's a nice impressive setup right there :google

are you going for a record on the highest number of one statue in a collection :lol

Re: Part II lets see what I got today

Unbelievable. see what I got for today. what amazing day! Life is so beautiful.

PART2.jpg

Thanks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Argh...not as beautiful for most of us. We appreciate the "your life sucks compared to mine" sentiment though! :D

great pieces and great haul man, but why all the duplicates??
i hope you have another place to display them? it would be a shame to have them in storage.

great pieces and great haul man, but why all the duplicates??
i hope you have another place to display them? it would be a shame to have them in storage.

Why duplicate? good question. only the ones I like the most will duplicate and all are displayed now. just realize they take lots of spaces. And hope next year, will start my home renovation and will make special room for them for my grails. Only SS and Cinemaquette. so will make special showcase for only my grails. so not only in my office but also in my home. they really help reducing my stress works when everytime I see them..really make my day. so awesome .haahahhaaa:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

What about these?
twinsdrdoom.jpg

Thks

Rgds
Amin Ko

Why duplicate? good question. only the ones I like the most will duplicate and all are displayed now. just realize they take lots of spaces. And hope next year, will start my home renovation and will make special room for them for my grails. Only SS and Cinemaquette. so will make special showcase for only my grails. so not only in my office but also in my home. they really help reducing my stress works when everytime I see them..really make my day. so awesome .haahahhaaa:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

What about these?
twinsdrdoom.jpg

Thks

Rgds
Amin Ko

yes, i can appreciate that. i real can relax when i'm sitting around the pow wow table with my fellow marvel statues. it seems that they really know how to listen well. and they never interupt.:peace:peace

can't wait for the new pics of the collection room at your house.

Impressive :google but I have to say just a tad excessive Amin Ko.You may need a Sideshow 12 step program my friend.:D

Back