LEON THE PROFESSIONAL - Enterbay

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never ordered from there. Are they quick?

Yes, pretty quick.

I think they're busy at the moment getting stock out before the Chinese New Year, but I ordered a second Hellboy two days ago and it was posted yesterday. Allow one week for delivery by Regular Air Mail.

They're also great to deal with.

For Hong Kong purchases I always use either KGH or OSK.

Never ordered from there. Are they quick?

Got all my Star Trek figures from them.
I have to say they are...

eO73wGT.gif

Pro tip for anyone who has the enterbay or the new knock off version. Drop everything you are doing and replace that garbage hat with the Kumick one. You will have a useless head and glasses but you simply can’t have that terrible hat anymore so it’s 40 dollars is worth it.

Hmm, I'll need to think about it.

I just ordered the Kumik Matilda for $108 shipped. It's the only seller I found in the states.

Got mine earlier. I feel they charged too much for it, but you do get a lot with it... but low quality. The body sucks, and the gun box is very flimsy. The glasses are quite nice but as stated the hat sucks.

Last edited:
Yes, KG Hobby will sort you out for replacements.

One of the first things I do when I open a figure is check that the boots/shoes are left and right. It happened a long time ago and left me paranoid. :lol

For the body you need something with narrower shoulders. The Sideshow Luke Snowspeeder worked for me (it was too tall for Luke).

I use the gun case as a display piece closed up with the guns removed. It's fine and square, but somebody did report getting a wonky one.

I got mine today....
ARTOYS LEON THE PROFESSIONAL...
An AMAZING Fig. Only complaint is what many are saying, the hat. I folded the edges in, and it looks slightly better. No cheap plastic, great paint apps..5/5 for sure!

ARToys, whover they are (and I think we probably already know them) are a very promising company. The quality of the castings are comparable to original product, with no trace of being recasts, as with the rough Kumik Mathilda guns. So that suggests access to the original moulds.

Of their two releases Hellboy is clearly superior out of the box, not only because they used so much genuine leather on him. But it only takes a little work to make Leon a much better figure:

1) Body swap to something tall and narrower at the shoulders.

2) Glue collar closed and futz.

3) File the magazine wells on the semi-automatics to accept the magazines.

4) Ditch the hat. I never wanted him to wear the hat, so that's no loss.

Long may this company continue. However, the indication is that they'll only be re-releasing older figures that they have access to the moulds for.

Back