LEON THE PROFESSIONAL - Enterbay

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good,

Onesixthkit have a taller body that would also work well. I used shoes with thick soles to add height to my RM-4's.

Looks good,

Onesixthkit have a taller body that would also work well. I used shoes with thick soles to add height to my RM-4's.

I can't see which one you mean.

There's a 12mm taller body, but it's not neckless. But I think there's a variation that is. CooModel make that kind in both styles.

Asmus Girl Crush figure just started shipping. It may be unlicensed, but this is a must-buy for me. :rock

9d9e047e-s.jpg

a23197bf-s.jpg

f14e195c-s.jpg

ea868d25.jpg

070c5947-s.jpg

972084cb-s.jpg

2f82e971-s.jpg

Looks pretty good, glad I POd. Too bad many of us got screwed over on the expensive custom that Bruisermore started and ran off with the money.

Looks pretty good, glad I POd. Too bad many of us got screwed over on the expensive custom that Bruisermore started and ran off with the money.

What?! He ended up taking the money and run off?? I was on that custom list, but backed out halfway due to the very slow progress. Thankfully I got fully refunded. Phew!

What?! He ended up taking the money and run off?? I was on that custom list, but backed out halfway due to the very slow progress. Thankfully I got fully refunded. Phew!

Yep. Abandoned the new customs site, won’t respond to emails or PMs, and the mods locked the thread because we were trying to find out his address to file a lawsuit — but he’s still out there on Facebook (from what I hear — I’m not on it). Totally hosed a lot of people.

For the custom bruisermore victims, I hope still for some sort of solution.
Custom section on this site was once so much fun...

About the Mathildas the Cumic version is my favorite, but not the best I know.
The Asmus girl I do not see Portman, but there is quality.
Would like to see them next to each other on a photo.

I was tempted to buy the Asmus because the sculpt is nice, but I don't think it's really an improvement over Kumik or Redman for likeness.

The strange proportions of the Asmus body also put me off.

Redman has the best clothes, especially the knit hat, and the jacket which is leagues ahead of Kumik. The downside with Redman is the shortness of the legs, but that can be rectified by disconnecting the ankle pegs from the boots, and filling the boots with white tack.

While I still like the Kumik, the Redman is now out in front in the display.

I was following the custom thread on OSC, partly out of interest for the character and partly out of morbid curiosity. It's a bad situation, but one that seems all too frequent. Projects drag on and on, far beyond the limits of Paypal protection. I'd rather just have a cheap version now and be done with it.

Yep. Abandoned the new customs site, won’t respond to emails or PMs, and the mods locked the thread because we were trying to find out his address to file a lawsuit — but he’s still out there on Facebook (from what I hear — I’m not on it). Totally hosed a lot of people.

Whaaattt that is madness. Wow. And that custom is not cheap!! What's Sean reaction about this? I mean he's definitely not part of this.. right?

Whaaattt that is madness. Wow. And that custom is not cheap!! What's Sean reaction about this? I mean he's definitely not part of this.. right?

Sean and Yunsil never received any money from my understanding. Sean stopped working on any of the add-ons because he hadn’t heard anything; Yunsil posted a comment that even though the prototype for the clothes had been finished, but not sent, work was going to be canceled if no further word was heard in a few months — since the thread was locked, I imagine that put an end to that. Some, but I believe not all, received the head sculpts from Mark — as John told people to send final payment to him directly. One of the biggest snafus came about due to the customs section being closed here, and lack of communication as to where folks should go. With many of these customizers only using Facebook — there are a lot of us left in the dark — and some don’t visit the new site as frequently.

Hi guys, a little late to the party here, but really looking forward to add a Leon to my collection.
I have the chance to buy the Enterbay or the DJ Custom one, for more or less a similar price (Enterbay just a little higher).

For those whi has seen both in hands, which one do you think is a better figure, sculpt wise? From photos, Enterbays head looks more realistic, and with a better paint.

Thanks a lot for your help, much appreciated!

Enviado desde mi VOG-L29 mediante Tapatalk

Hi guys, a little late to the party here, but really looking forward to add a Leon to my collection.
I have the chance to buy the Enterbay or the DJ Custom one, for more or less a similar price (Enterbay just a little higher).

For those who has seen both in hands, which one do you think is a better figure, sculpt wise? From photos, Enterbays head looks more realistic, and with a better paint.

Thanks a lot for your help, much appreciated!

Enviado desde mi VOG-L29 mediante Tapatalk

First, keep in mind that Enterbay bodies are slightly bigger scale (most produce HT based scale bodies). Secondly, Enterbay's Leon hat stains the sculpt. It happened to many owners that kept the beanie on. But Enterbay version is original and official.
Well, better see it for yourself:

Looks like an upgraded version is coming out from DJ Custom. Not cheap too. Upgraded Sculpt, Body, Outfit and first time i hear this on a mass produced doll, Real Leather!!!

Looks fantastic also....IF it turns out that way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back