LEON THE PROFESSIONAL - Enterbay

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ARToys, whover they are (and I think we probably already know them) are a very promising company. The quality of the castings are comparable to original product, with no trace of being recasts, as with the rough Kumik Mathilda guns. So that suggests access to the original moulds.

Of their two releases Hellboy is clearly superior out of the box, not only because they used so much genuine leather on him. But it only takes a little work to make Leon a much better figure:

1) Body swap to something tall and narrower at the shoulders.

2) Glue collar closed and futz.

3) File the magazine wells on the semi-automatics to accept the magazines.

4) Ditch the hat. I never wanted him to wear the hat, so that's no loss.

Long may this company continue. However, the indication is that they'll only be re-releasing older figures that they have access to the moulds for.

So you think its THAT company?? hmmmm makes sense, the quality isnt cheap
The kumik matilda isnt bad.. might pick her up

Got the Kumik Mathilda the other day.

Good review Snake:clap! I agree about the accessories for the Kumik Mathilda, guess I cant complain, I got her with shipping for about 85USD. Below are some shots of my setup, I was able to get the Leon beanie to fit somewhat decent by cutting the inside layer off along the seam and folding and tacking the excess to the inside of the beanie, it looks a lot better then the standard. Sorry about the sideways pic, fairly new to posting and not sure how to correct them.

Attachments

• 20180224_085953.jpg
    20180224_085953.jpg
    259.3 KB · Views: 245
  • 20180224_090136.jpg
    20180224_090136.jpg
    274.7 KB · Views: 243
  • 20180224_085138.jpg
    20180224_085138.jpg
    250.4 KB · Views: 247
  • 20180224_085617.jpg
    20180224_085617.jpg
    288.9 KB · Views: 245
Good review Snake:clap! I agree about the accessories for the Kumik Mathilda, guess I cant complain, I got her with shipping for about 85USD. Below are some shots of my setup, I was able to get the Leon beanie to fit somewhat decent by cutting the inside layer off along the seam and folding and tacking the excess to the inside of the beanie, it looks a lot better then the standard. Sorry about the sideways pic, fairly new to posting and not sure how to correct them.

Thanks! I messed with the beanie and I don't think it looks so bad now. Pulling it down the slack on the rear of his head as much as possible made a difference.

Back