Legolas & Gimli on Arod

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually that charge pose is from when they leave Minas towards the black gates the he realises it wasnt that close to be charging.

Its in a deleted scene that ended up in the blooper reel:rolleyes: :D :D :D

tremulant said:
Actually that charge pose is from when they leave Minas towards the black gates the he realises it wasnt that close to be charging.

Its in a deleted scene that ended up in the blooper reel:rolleyes: :D :D :D

Where can this deleted scene be found?

As much as I want to call the piece "Aragorn on Brego," I am still trying to figure out how Brego found his way all alone to Minas Tirith from the entrance to the Paths of the Dead in Rohan, where he abandoned Aragorn.

Did Ghan-Buri-Ghan help him?

tomandshell said:
As much as I want to call the piece "Aragorn on Brego," I am still trying to figure out how Brego found his way all alone to Minas Tirith from the entrance to the Paths of the Dead in Rohan, where he abandoned Aragorn.

Hey if Bill the Pony can find his way back to Bree, Brego could have found his way to Minas Tirith. He was a kingly horse, I'm sure he could read the "Minas Tirith This Way" signs. :D

tomandshell said:

Well, if you're like me... I just think of the books. (The horses came through the Paths.) :read :D

tomandshell said:

Well if Legolas and Gimli are still on Arod at the Black Gates (No idea if they actually are but it is certainly a similar horse) then surely Aragorn still has Brego.

It's easy enough to guess that when they fled the PotD the horses ran back to where the Rohirrim were camped and were taken to Minas Tirith by them.

I'm sure there are things such as his scabard (Did he have the Palantir as well?) that Aragorn left tied to Brego that he has later on, so Brego must have got through somehow.

Also, don't forget that if Brego was intelligent enough to find and rescue Aragorn, he surely could have found his way to Minas Tirith.

Good point Fritz. :D

I consider it Brego now, and I will when it arrives as well.

I just figured he ran back towards camp...

Agent23 said:
Good point Fritz. :D

I consider it Brego now, and I will when it arrives as well.

I just figured he ran back towards camp...

That's what I would do. :D Although I'm not getting this statue at least not initially, I was just going to assume it was Roheryn so I can make an argument for any one of the three horses you want. :p :joy

Funny that the "Lego-Gimli-Aragorn-and-their-horses" discussion comes up at a time when I am reconsidering the purchase of those pieces. Just the other day, I had a close look at my ringwraith on steed (again...), and I realized that, no matter how beautiful those last 2 rider statue will be, they can never top the ringwraith. I think, after the original Balrog, this Nazgul on his dark horse is my all time favorite.

Ooooooh, the Aragorn /Brego pose is from when he's returning back to his men at the black gates?! This whole time I thought he had the runs and hauling ass to the nearest porta potty. :monkey4

SSSSSSSSo many statues. With Grevious, LegoGimli, Lurtz and now the alien warrior coming :google , I am reconsidering the purchase of the Aragorn piece. Money and room as usual :rolleyes: !

I just recently cancelled mine. I just have too much on preorder and I am saving for the GG Rancor statue. I will try to pick him up some day in the future. Sigh......

JohnyBoo said:
I just recently cancelled mine. I just have too much on preorder and I am saving for the GG Rancor statue. I will try to pick him up some day in the future. Sigh......

JohnyBoo!!!! Nooooooooo! :( :confused: :huh :eek: :thwak
4_14_202.gif
thud.gif

Hi Jlcmsu! I Keep my alien warrior. Sort of "the movie that saved my life". When I think about it, I saw the first alien movie and I read the LOTR books in the same year. And a few months later came the "Back in black" album by AC/DC. What a year. It shaped my mind. And now, many years later, the Macfarlane'Angus is not far from the Sam and Bill statue in my living room, waiting for some cool xenomorph :D .

Back