LEGOLAS 12in best sculpt yet!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Andy did a wonderful, wonderful sculpt there. Really blew me away! Looks just like Orlando, and the expression and pose are all picture-perfect.

He does look a bit lantern-jawed in some photos, but that's a problem I have with Anakin's photos too. It might have more to do with the angle of shooting than with the actual headsculpt itself. The costuming and the paintjob are just superb yet again.

Bravo!

Morris is right, he really isn't spot on, but I'd rather have this angry looking elf than sissy Orlando. Very very very cool. If they keep this quality up I'm going to have to cut up my CC...
And looking at the rebelscum pics of the cloaked jedis, we might just get a shot at the best GtG to date too.

if they weren't before, then Sideshow is the outright, unchallenged, no peer in site best company in the field now. Compare these figures to what they released even last year(which were not bad at all)...

And by field I refer to all toys and collectibles. I mean seriously, everyone soak it up now, this is a golden age.

The face sculpt is a homerun. Its simply perfect! If I can moan and complain about something, it would be the way his tights look. Because I'm definately NOT going to pose him the way he looks like in this picture. Thats just pure awefull posing!

IMG_0227.JPG

Looks awesome to me. Hopefully we will get to see pictures of him with his accessories before Toy Fair is through. He will look incredible with his bow and arrow in hand.

B-Electronic said:
I'm definately NOT going to pose him the way he looks like in this picture. Thats just pure awefull posing!

That really is horrible indeed, goes to show how tricky it is to get an elf to look dangerous yet elegant and not like a sissy. :D

He's got those "killin" eyebrows. The ones he put on when he was about to knife or shoot an enemy. Not a bad thing, unless of course Sideshow decides not to make enemies. HINT HINT!!!
Nice job in any case. :cool:

It does look really good! The profile shot on rebelscum looks dead on.

Unfortunetly I won't be collecting the 12" line just because I don't like the way they look displayed with those stands having to hold them up.

Back