Lego The Simpsons playsets

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like this but am hedging a bit on it, I think I would buy the Planet Express ship though without much arm-twisting

It is pricey but not a bad price, does that make sense? I want it but with two little toddlers running around I think it'd be a mistake

Yeh, I have a couple of little ones, though at 3 and 7 they're old enough to respect my s **t. I'm gonna buy it regardless 'cause it'd go in my office at work - just wondering whether to keep it boxed for a time or build it straight off. Wish I could afford two.

For a licensed set with so many exclusive minifigs it's not bad. All lego have gone up in price and than add to that the license which is something none of us had to pay for when we were younger and they didn't even make licensed sets.

I'm very tempted to pick this up myself just because it looks so good. Some of the newer builds are great and doing things at angles or in ways that the community has been doing for years now to custom MOCS and it's great to finally see LEGO inovate those techniques into more impressive builds and sets. It's these sort of innovations that have drawn me back into collecting these.

simpsons%2Blego%2Bhouse%2B2.jpg

Looks fantastic,
I never saw that view before. Thanks for the pic! Looks beautiful... Repped!
It is pricey but not a bad price, does that make sense? I want it but with two little toddlers running around I think it'd be a mistake
I'd put it where the toddlers can't get at it. Yeah, $200 is still a lot of money. But for a set with this many pieces and mini-figs, it sounds like a bargain to me. Especially when compared to Star Wars. But SW likely has higher licensing fees...
For a licensed set with so many exclusive minifigs it's not bad. All lego have gone up in price and than add to that the license which is something none of us had to pay for when we were younger and they didn't even make licensed sets.

I'm very tempted to pick this up myself just because it looks so good. Some of the newer builds are great and doing things at angles or in ways that the community has been doing for years now to custom MOCS and it's great to finally see LEGO inovate those techniques into more impressive builds and sets. It's these sort of innovations that have drawn me back into collecting these.
This! :lecture

I'd love a Planet Express ship or Building. This will sell great based on Simpsons alone but it would be great if they decided to expand into future a aswell.

I'd geek out so much if I could buy this

4729801945_c35294c20f_b.jpg

Last edited:
i tried the lego shop but i cant find the set, is it already avaible for sale at lego.com? cuz i cant find it, thanks in advance

this is a valid link?, it takes me to the main lego page, thanks

It is only available if you are a LEGO VIP member. I got mine Friday!!
Yeah, since it is now available for purchase, the link only works now if you are logged in to your account and are VIP. It appears that they are no longer offering the free ATV, so I don't see any benefit in ordering online right now. I'm gonna wait for the next promotion, or double points in March...
VIP is free to join. Otherwise, February 1st is the general release day.

Yeah, since it is now available for purchase, the link only works now if you are logged in to your account and are VIP. It appears that they are no longer offering the free ATV, so I don't see any benefit in ordering online right now. I'm gonna wait for the next promotion, or double points in March...
VIP is free to join. Otherwise, February 1st is the general release day.

ok thanks a lot uttoyfan and kenkenobi

will follow your advise and i am gonna wait for the next promotion (free stuff or double points

This does look great. I would have ordered it but I have too many other things coming up that need to be paid for. Plus it's pretty big and I'd have no where to put it. I'll hold out hope for the Ghostbusters Firehouse. :pray:

I would like to nominate my wife for WIFE OF THE YEAR! She surprised me with the Simpsons House set for my birthday last week. I was completely shocked. What a great build. I will hopefully finish it off tonight.

I guess this means I will now have to start collecting the minifigs!

I just got the majority of the Lego mini figures. I have all of the Simpson's family, including Grandpa, except Bart. I also got Ned, Krusty, Milhouse, Apu, and Itchy. I'll have to find the others next time - they only had a few bags left after those, and they were all duplicates.

I just got my first 6 Lego Simpsons figs (Marge, Maggy, Millhouse, Flanders, Burns and Nelson). They are pretty sweet and a nice eyecatcher. Will pick up the rest for sure. However I have no interest in displays like the house. Its nice but too much for my taste. I rather prefer the World of Springfield environement sets ny Playmates. :)

Impressive how you guys can tell which figures you are getting, presumably by feeling the bags? I got Ralph and Milhouse yesterday from Toys R Us. Not sure if I'll bother with any others. I'm kinda thinking the actual Simpsons family are the only ones I would want to keep--maybe Krusty or Mr. Burns.

Back