Lego The Simpsons playsets

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There were two boxes of these at the closest TRU, and they're both gone. This seems to be a popular line...hoping this bodes well for future figures.

Impressive how you guys can tell which figures you are getting, presumably by feeling the bags? I got Ralph and Milhouse yesterday from Toys R Us. Not sure if I'll bother with any others. I'm kinda thinking the actual Simpsons family are the only ones I would want to keep--maybe Krusty or Mr. Burns.
You can recognize it by their accessories. Like Burns have long stick (plutonium), Scratchy has axe, with long stick and blade, Nelson has bat,... Hard to recognize is with Ralph and Millhouse, because it is same figures with only different heads.

There's a dot code on the back of each bag, Michael Crawford has a link to a site about it on his page.
https://unusual-encounters.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/hunting-for-lego-simpsons.html

But is is really hard to see it. Easier is touching test ;)

And only wait to have time to build it ;)
33lmf52.jpg

Last edited:
went and bought 10 packs today and did it all by feel, the best I could. Got 2 homers, bart, apu, 2 nelsons, flanders, burns, Chief wiggum, and Scratchy. Not bad. Will go back tomorrow and try to get some more.

I have Homer, Burns, Abe, Maggie, Krusty, Itchy, Apu and Millhouse. I still need to get Marge, Bart, Nelson and Wiggum.

If the bump codes do not work(I dont use them), here asr some tips from my side:
The heads can be difficult to distinguish occasionally (except Marge, Krusty, Wiggum), so in stead of feeling for the heads, look at the items that are included with each character. eg.
Homer - TV Remote, has the only 2x1 flat piece in the set.
Bart - Skateboard is easy to feel
Marge - just feel for the head
Lisa - Sax
Maggie - Bear, and no leg piece
Flanders -The toolbox and the cup. Feel for the handle on the cup
Krusty - Pointy hair
Apu - Cup, make sure it doesnt have the handle that flanders has
Nelson - The baseball bat, just make sure you feel the handle of the bat(Do not confuse with the stick that comes with Mr Burns or Wiggum's Nightstick)
Itchy - Club, feel for the handle. Can be confused for Marge's Hair.
Scratchy - Axe and Tail, the only character with a flexible tail piece, also make sure you feel the head of the axe(Do not confuse with the stick that comes with Mr Burns)
Wiggum - His head, feel for the large flat hat.
Mr Burns - Fish bowl, he is the only character that has a piece shaped like the original Lego minifigure heads.

The Problem Figures is Grampa, Millhouse and Ralph as the all sport a 2x2 flat piece. To get grampa, feel for the legs, out of the 3 his is articulated.
Millhouse and Ralph is pretty much identical except for the heads. Millhouse has a larger and more oval head, whereas Ralph has a smaller and more rounded head.

I hope this can help someone get the figures they want :)

Got another 4 today. Still missing Ralph, Krusty and Scratchy. Will go to Legostore on Monday to finally complete the set. I am already thinking about getting a second set. They finally got me in the Lego minifigures and the Simpsons wave might be good for trades later down the road...

Last edited:
I picked one packet up today had a feel, bingo! Marge. Only need Ralph and burns now. I have spare itchy and scratchy, homer and grandpa.

Cool that it's being done, but no interest for me. Maybe Otto's bus? The nuclear power plant? I think I'm happy with just the Simpsons House.

Could be a really fun set. The inside could be a lot of fun and it would be cool if there is a little garden on the roof. Glad to be getting Snake and what appears to be an Apu variant outfit. Would be nice if Marge and Wiggum were a bit different from the CMF series versions.

There is also another minifigure series with these figures:

Groundskeeper Willie
Mrs. Krabappel
Julius Hibbert
Comic Book Guy
Fallout Boy (Milhouse)
Professor Frink
Waylon Smithers, Jr.
Patty Bouvier
Selma Bouvier
Hans Moleman
Martin Prince
Homer (Sunday Best)
Marge (Sunday Best)
Bartman
Lisa with Snowball II
Maggie with Santa's Little Helper

AHHHHHH! Finally! When is the set and figures supposed to hit? EDIT - I see an expected release of May 1st on the Kwik-E-Mart, but no word on the minifigures.

Back