Lego The Simpsons playsets

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had Target pull some out of the backroom today, since they still weren't out. I bought 36 more, and got the display box with it. I'm not the greatest at feeling, but I found 3 more out of the 6 I needed before screwing up and opening one I already had. Then I found 1 more I needed, but couldn't feel the last 2 I needed so I stopped. I still need Hibbert and Frink. I have an extra Martin, Willie, and Homer, and know I have an extra Edna even though I didn't open her. But she'll make good trade bait. If anyone has an extra Hibbert and Frink, and needs any of mine, LMK!

I had Target pull some out of the backroom today, since they still weren't out. I bought 36 more, and got the display box with it. I'm not the greatest at feeling, but I found 3 more out of the 6 I needed before screwing up and opening one I already had. Then I found 1 more I needed, but couldn't feel the last 2 I needed so I stopped. I still need Hibbert and Frink. I have an extra Martin, Willie, and Homer, and know I have an extra Edna even though I didn't open her. But she'll make good trade bait. If anyone has an extra Hibbert and Frink, and needs any of mine, LMK!

I need a Martin and Millhouse.

Now I'm only missing Maggie from series 2. If you're looking for Hibbert or Homer, feel the head sculpt. Hibbert has bumpy hair. That's pretty much the only way to distinguish between the two.

So I (almost) finished my Mod.

- I was going to have tiles or shrubs for the lawn but it would cost too much
- Some of the pieces I ordered were the wrong colour so I couldn't finish the left side garden

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I replaced the back porch with a more series accurate Orange one

image.jpg

26729937_.jpg

image.jpg

And lastly a little family portrait

image.jpg

Last edited:
Back