Lego The Simpsons playsets

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is how many of each character is in a box of 60. My Toysrus would keep these in the box and not hang them on pegs.

View attachment 182198

That's interesting, because there were zero Edna Krabappels in the batch he put up. The only thing I can thing of was if he did not put out the full amount, and Krabappel just happened to be the few they weren't put on the pegs? But that makes no sense. I estimated I went through about 50, so I'm guessing they did put the full amount of 60 on the pegs. Maybe I'm wrong, though.

That's interesting, because there were zero Edna Krabappels in the batch he put up. The only thing I can thing of was if he did not put out the full amount, and Krabappel just happened to be the few they weren't put on the pegs? But that makes no sense. I estimated I went through about 50, so I'm guessing they did put the full amount of 60 on the pegs. Maybe I'm wrong, though.

Blindbags are a pain. You could have easily mistaken her with Comicbook Guy.

My local toy shop got the mini figures in.

Couldn't figure them out while in the shop so just grabbed three for now. At home I felt em up and figured out 2/3 of them.

Got Bartman, Moleman and Edna.

Didn't really want Edna or Moleman but they're cool so I'm alright with it. Thought Edna was Comicbook guy when feeling.

Bartman I figured out by the slingshot and Moleman by the small legs and time for the drivers license

Have 11 open and I'm halfway through, though I think my son is going to take my Bartman. Have more that I'm going to open later. I like Comic Book Guy, but he just looks weird with a big head on that small skinny body.

Ok, opened the rest and I'm up to 12. I'm missing Lisa, Martin, Moleman and Edna. I'm terrible at feeling bags to find figures. May just go online for the rest.

This wave has been frustrating, mostly due to my lack of time at the store lately. I had a little time when I first saw them, so I was able to feel them up a bit and try to get at least different ones. I bought 9, got 7 different, not bad. The second time I saw them, I had less time. I went for the most obvious that I didn't have - the ones with cups - and bought 8. Only got 4, although I did get all the cup holders. Third, time, no time at all. Grabbed 6, only got two new. So I still need three, and you'd think they'd be easy to find by feeling - Martin with the big book, Selma with her purse, and Moleman, the only kid legs with a single, tiny, flat accessory. We'll see at lunch today...

I was able to get the last ones I needed. I went through 7 or 8 to find the last four which wasn't too bad. Much easier than I was expecting. They were all pretty easy to identify. Still need to get the Kwik-E-Mart, but that will probably still be a while.

Found the last one I needed, poor Hans. He's actually one of the easier ones, since he's the only 'kid' with a small, flat accessory.

Got my first 6 from the wife today. Unfortunatly I dont find the time to go to the store myself atm. Glad to have such a great wife!

I got 5 different characters:

Marge
Selma
Millhouse (x2)
Homer
Lisa

Of course I am totally hyped again. Looking forward to collecting the rest of the series. :yess:

Haven't had the time to get to a store selling them yet, so I got Bartman & Frink coming today from ebay today, but hopefully I can find a few more in the store.

Finally found these at Target. I randomly bought a dozen, and will start feeling em up. I should have bought more. Don't know why I didn't. I opened 2 so far without feeling. Got Comic Book Guy and Homer. I don't want to gamble on getting dupes, so will feel before I open any more...

I have no restraint. I suck at feeling. I opened all 12. Considering I randomly grabbed 12, I didn't do too bad. I got 10 different figs:
Bartman
Homer x 2
Comic Book Guy
Selma
Smithers
Martin x 2
Willie
Marge
Hans Moleman
Millhouse

Of the 6 I still need, I would think that Lisa and Maggie would be easy due to the pets, and Prof. Frink (thanks to the beaker), Patty (due to the hair and lunchbox) and perhaps even Dr. Hibbert cuz of his head shape. Edna may be tougher, but I'll give it a shot. If I can just get 4 of the 6 I need, then perhaps I'll try trading the 2 extras I have for 2 I need, if I can...

Got 12 from the 32 I ordered from the Lego online store. Ordered Frink, Lisa, Hans Moleman and Selma from Ebay.

Back