Lego The Simpsons playsets

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I noticed at Target that they have a side rack on one of the endcaps currently empty that says "Lego mini-figures may series". I've got my fingers crossed that it's getting ready to fill up with Simpsons wave 2...

Got the house. Currently figuring out a front lawn MOC to it

image.jpg

Gonna do the driveway, footpath, grass and maybe a fencing on either side

Last edited:
Sure enough - Meijers had the second series of Simpsons mini-figures out this weekend. Someone got there first, and there were only 9 bags left. Rather than feel them up, I just bought all 9 and ended up with 7 unique. Back to another Meijers today!

I stopped by Meijer this weekend, but they didn't have any out. Either someone beat me too them or they don't have them out yet. I did notice a bunch of $3.99 pegs at Target, so hopefully they will put them out this weekend.

Going for the hunt of S2 today. Does anybody know how identify the different characters? I have had a list for S1 but didnt find one for S2 yet... :dunno

You can use this pic to feel for the accessories they have. Also feel for bendable legs to distinguish between characters.

tumblr_nl8wa7iZ8q1r7n2cwo1_1280.jpg

I found series 2 at the Toys R Us in Gainesville, Florida. An employee was hanging them on pegs as I walked up. I asked if they could be purchased yet, as I'd heard others had been turned away at the register, but he assured me any error would be overridden by the cashier. He was right! They were tagged as not being sold until 5/1, and the cashier had the manager come do an override.

Interestingly enough, Edna Krabappel was not in the batch the employee put out. I felt every bag in search of her, and I'm a pro at this - she was not included. I hope this doesn't mean she's rare, as she's the figure I want most out of this bunch. I settled for Patty, Selma, and Groundskeeper Willie.

I just think its weird that she, Marge, Patty and Selma don't have shoes but Bart, Lisa, Martin, Fallout Boy and Comic Book Guy do. Just a bit of printing on the front would have been great.

I found series 2 at the Toys R Us in Gainesville, Florida. An employee was hanging them on pegs as I walked up. I asked if they could be purchased yet, as I'd heard others had been turned away at the register, but he assured me any error would be overridden by the cashier. He was right! They were tagged as not being sold until 5/1, and the cashier had the manager come do an override.

Interestingly enough, Edna Krabappel was not in the batch the employee put out. I felt every bag in search of her, and I'm a pro at this - she was not included. I hope this doesn't mean she's rare, as she's the figure I want most out of this bunch. I settled for Patty, Selma, and Groundskeeper Willie.

This is how many of each character is in a box of 60. My Toysrus would keep these in the box and not hang them on pegs.

WhiteFang_Lego_TheSimpsons_Series2_Review_Figures.jpg

Back